A while back Gillian Andersen kisses Lawrence fishbourne in awards ceremony

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 26, 2015.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She must had been bold then.

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Kinda like that Julia Roberts & Denzel Washington moment :smt047

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She did a topless scene in a film once. I'd say that's bold.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I heard Gillian Anderson is bi/lesbian, so that kiss was probably PR.lol

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Nope. But she is a LGBTIQ activist, among many progressive causes.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

This.

Plus she has a more European outlook on the world than an American one. But I don't think that has anything t do with her kissing Fishburne.

8. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

she is gay....

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-to-honour-her-instead-of-hiding-9777298.html

Gillian Anderson felt that she owed it to her late former girlfriend to open up about their relationship.
    The actress – who first discussed her gay relationship in 2012 – was in high school when the two dated "for a long time", but thought it was important not "hide" what happened, following her death in 2011.

10. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Folks, it's also an important note that it is exceedingly common for actors to kiss each other on the lips as a greeting. Straight male actors, on occasion, kiss on the lips. That, I have seen with my own eyes. A-listers, B-listers, etc. A friend of mine has a production company in LA and lip kissing in Hollywood is really par for the course among friends.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember Wil Smith had kissed Brad Pitt. Sammy Davis Jr kissed Ed McMahon, Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin(maybe)and Carroll O'Connor on an episode of All In The Family. Laurence Fishbburne kissed Christopher Walken in the film King Of New York. This is done only among close friends.