50% of wives say husband isn't their best sex partner; 60% of wives would rather read

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Sep 22, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Don't get mad a me because you're a one-stroke-done mofo. Sheeted not much Convo is needed if I'm piping.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL. Most of the funny stuff I see from women be unintentional. Then they get mad because you are laughing which makes it funnier. The problem is that you don't know if she is going to internalize the anger. If so it comes out again later.

Nothing better than a woman that can laugh at herself, but I won't hold my breath.

A good example is that woman getting mad because her virtual character got raped in a game. The fact that she would get mad about a simulation is hilarious. I would laugh in her face and she would probably internalize that. The shit is so funny that I probably would hack her game just to piss her off again. Yeah women are funny but we probably shouldn't laugh. LOL

You are right about the confusion between best and only.

3. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

I always wondered how couples who are married for 20+ years keep the sex interesting. I couldn't imagine only getting the same Patty Pies every night for that long.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Sometimes I really wonder about the women you seem to encounter.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I used a hypothetical example so you wouldn't need to. Did that lady not get mad over something silly? Is it not funny? :smt042 You don't think similar situations occur on a more common and frequent scale?

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh I'm sure they do....which brings me back to the choices we make and who we choose to be around.

I know several women who are really funny though and not because they are immature idiots.

Your example is just weird.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Immature idiot? In comparison to whom? A woman that doesn't play video games? Look at it from a man's perspective. Which would a man rather deal with? A woman that thinks video games are a waste or a woman that gets upset over them?

Women that love video games are rare. You don't just write her off for that. There is no ideal. The next lady will get mad over something else that you will find to be ridiculous. Experience causes you to suspend judgement.

8. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Yes, there are women who do seem to get upset over the silliest of things, but as K said, it is a matter of choice, I bet for some dudes, the problem was she looked good, was very pretty, he went for her, and did not look and think beyond this, did not look at her personality, so later he bemoans about difficult women.

Yes, I maybe being dramatic but, I have to comment on this, in regard to the video game rape, there is nothing funny about rape, in reality, or virtually, period. It is not like getting upset over a bad hair day, a broken nail etc, it is depiction of violence against women.

I know some guys who see a video game like this know the difference between reality and virtuality and entertainment of the video game, but for others, especially very young impressionable boys, the line can get blurred, and when they see something like this, and they might start to think it is ok.

Violence against women can begin with things like this, where something like rape depicted in the game, and is being laughed at, it becomes ok, or no big deal, we have to be sure to show that it is not ok in any way.

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

No, it doesn't start this way. Just like violence in video games doesn't make boys more violent. It's a video game. Period. Most males don't take it that seriously. And, if they do, there is something wrong with them that has absolutely nothing to do with video games.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How weird is my example now K?

LOL

By the way, I'm not bemoaning. I think it's hilarious. You should post more often missshyness.

Thank you

11. missshyness

ok, some asked for more posts,

how would some of you feel about a video game depicting a black man getting beat up? shot (by a cop)?

would this be ok? would you know it is "just a video game"

say you had a girlfriend who was playing a video game like this, and expected you to just laugh it off?

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I loved Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. The main character CJ was black and that's what happened. LOL. Not one black man complained about it.

Yeah I would just Laugh it off.

Video games have always been brutal. Not everyone wants to play a game like the Sims. That would be boring.

Grand Theft Auto is about a criminal that comes up in the world by killing his rivals. He steals cars to get everywhere he goes. People don't become criminals from playing the game lol.

13. missshyness

ok, so say if you had a son, (dont know if you do), and he saw a woman getting raped in a video game, would you be ok with it?

would you assume he knows the difference (meaning it is just a video game) by himself without you talking to him about it?

what I am saying here is yes, most adult males will know the difference, and the ones who do not may have something wrong, (screw loose),

but younger guys or kids need to be taught, they will not just inherently know by themselves that rape is wrong and a rape in a video game is not reality, and that any violence against women is wrong.

14. missshyness

would you still laugh it off if in the video game it was a white guy beating up and shooting a black man? just as it is a man raping a woman in a video game.

ok, guess you have thicker skin than I, if I were a black person, especially a black man in light of current events, I am not so sure I would be able to laugh it off so easily, but I guess that is just me.

I just do not like violence period, I have been around a bit of it myself, so I am sensitive to this issue.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Do you play video games?

Yes the police are white in that game. It's a video game. Not a big deal. Video games are for fun.

I was around plenty of violence as a kid. I don't conflate it with video games

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I Never played GTA but are you saying that not one person is a black cop

17. missshyness

no I dont, you must have thicker skin than I, too bad not all (those guys who are demented from the start) can distinguish the difference, too close to home for me.

it might be all ok for you but for others it might not, it is not the same for all, for me, I dont care for violence in games or real life, I would rather have all that behind me.

I would rather make love not war, and see love not war and violence in games or TV.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Jesus.... goodlove.....lol

Do you really think I paid that much attention to the color of every single cop in that game? lol. The point is that it's not serious enough to even look at it that way because it is a video game.

If you played video games you would realize that most are violent. The lady that was complaining knows this, she just got mad anyway for reasons not even worth putting much thought into. It was funny and I just leave it at that.

BTW,

It doesn't make sense to say that you don't care for violence in games if you don't play them to begin with.

19. missshyness

ok, yeah, I dont play those games, so I see that, but just saying, I dont care for violence period where ever it is, in life or media, (I consider video games all part of media, TV, etc, forms of entertainment) (not video games since I dont play those since we are getting technical)

bottom line to me violence is no good, where ever it comes from, but to each his own.

Yeah, I dont play those games myself, so I obviously do not fully understand, I was just questioning things, that's all, I prefer to look at things more closely before just accepting them.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You can say that for TV shows and movies . Why whine about blacks being portrayed as thugs and athletes and rappersand doing buffoonery type stuff. It's entertainment it's no big deal. Right?

You may want to look close. What are they really trying to say.

There was a cartoon picture for swimming pool safety and all the white kids were doing the right thing but all the black kids were acting a fool. That's no big deal right? It's just a pic that will help people.