Ice-T & Coco coming to Daytime Talk

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We're coming to daytime': Ice-T and Coco Austin introduce themselves in trailer for their brand new talk show

05 Jun 2015

They parted ways with reality TV in 2013, but now Ice-T and his wife Coco Austin have re-branded themselves as talk show hosts.

The couple introduced their upcoming 'real, crazy, funky' daytime talk show Ice & Coco in a new trailer on Friday.

The 57yr-old multitalented actor then detailed his long list of accomplishments, telling the audience: "I invented a form of rap music they call gangster rap. I've been on Law & Order for now going on seventeen years. I've got a rock band called Body Count, I've written five books.'

His 36yr-old wife, whom he married in 2005, described how she's fused her sexy side with her domestic life.*

'I've branded myself to be sexy and be also a wife at the same time. I cook, I clean, I'll be washing a car in heels, everything is Coco-fied,' she said.

Ice then gave a glimpse into their personal lives when he said, 'When Coco talks, I listen to her.'

Coco appeared to indicate why she decided to take on the role of talk show host when she added, 'I wanna just help people. I just feel like that's my calling.'

'We're not into gossip. We're not into talking bad about people. We always try to look for the good side,' Ice said.

Frank Cicha, senior VP of programming for Fox TV Stations, has high hopes for the program.

'We see this as another attempt to do something different - big personalities, new to the daypart..Ice-T helped change popular culture. We’re trying to do the same thing for daytime,' he said, according to the website.

Clip trailer
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...in-introduce-trailer-brand-new-talk-show.html

Curiosity factor, maybe? Him l like/would be initially interested in what he has to say..Her?.meh.
    Still, gotta give them chutzpah credit.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Michael and Kelly tested the waters.....now a legit IR couple is coming to TV

:smt066

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im just gonna tune in for the look at the booty

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Ice-T and Coco are for real. Nothing pretentious about them. It was said that Law & Order : Special Victims Unit saved his career. 17 years on a show is a very long time, but no show is like Law & Order: SVU. I guess he can keep up the pace with filming two shows for two or three days out of the week. I'd look at Coco anytime over Wendy Williams.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Law and order definitely saved his career

I got no problems with seeing a brotha have some longevity

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

We shall see sexual supreme.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I look forward to that show.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember the deepest performance he ever gave was in the film Surviving The Game. He was that guy Mason. He was a tragic man forced to face more than his demons. In Stealth Pilot, he was a crazy pilot and he let you know it(he co-produced that film).

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol surviving the game was my shit....definitely made you think

Nobody cares about the homeless...so I wouldn't doubt people abducted them or ran experiments on em

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The John Woo film Hard Target also had the same idea(Lance Henrikson's character was sort of placed in the classic Hard-Boiled, from the clothes , hairstyle and weapon). I liked when Mason was asked about how he felt about killing his family.
    "I came in my fucking pants," Priceless.

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if the airwaves need even more Coco exposure.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Coco did do an episode of Law And Order :Special Victims Unit as the girlfriend of an mms fighter. I'm sure it will be like Regis Philbin and Kathy Lee Gifford(Regis' wife Joy was on his show to co-host sometimes).

13. orejon4

Coco tried to act? Lol

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Ice was in the scene with her. She did okay for the role she played.

15. orejon4

You know I'm going to YouTube to hunt for it. Haha

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or you could watch reruns on the USA Network during their marathon days.

17. orejon4

I don't want to see her that bad. Lol

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I hope iced-tea keeps it real and slaps her ass on national day tv from time to time

19. orejon4

Insert spoon into pot. Stir liberally. Lol

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Surprised this week to see hot couple Boris Kodjoe and wife Nicole Ari Parker with an almost identical talk-show format show on Fox..
    Since theirs is already off the ground, did Ice and Coco get wind and decided to bite off Boris and Nicole?

Or is this the next talk show fad... Married couples hosting. (and does Kelly and Michael's sexy chemistry have anything to do with it?)