50 Cent Files for Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Thump, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't know where all the Vitamin Water money went ($500 million) but he is in dire straights now.

[​IMG]

http://blogs.wsj.com/bankruptcy/2015/07/13/rapper-50-cent-files-for-bankruptcy/

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Shuffle what funds around? A judge ordered him to produce docs and info pertaining to his financial affairs, including a personal net worth statement and tax returns for the past five years.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Not saying you're wrong. I'm saying I wouldn't put it past 50 to produce fake documents and, or, to otherwise hide funds to avoid having to pay that girl anything.

But, in all due fairness, it's all speculation on my part.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I don't understand why should I or anyone should care about this. From what I know a bankruptcy tends to allow you to keep a certain portion of your money and dissolves any debt. He will still be richer than all of us if that is your worry.:smt012

6. SilverSmith

I don't really care about his finances, or him either way. More than that, his music sucks. :D

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Smh, pussy wins again!

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Jewelry and cars are a poor investment...unless you have collector cars like Jay Leno.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Quite true. Curtis Jackson might very well be "broke", but his wholly-owned subsidiary 50 Cent, Inc. (not saying he owns one for certain, but hypothetically) might be flush with capital, and could pay him millions the minute this judgment against him is resolved.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder if that half a billion dollars is just paper wealth rather than cash wealth? Liquid talks,Paper walks. He must had gotten a bad money manager.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Exactly.
    Mr. Jackson is playing an all too familiar shell game playing hide and seek with his millions.

I'm surprised the media sucks the whole '50 is broke' meme without doing a little investigating to explain to the public what's really going on.

12. SilverSmith

13. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

So true, I call it "PnP" (Power in Pussy). It has brought down many great men in history, and caused great wars. It has always been and always be a great power tool for manipulation, influence and yes, power.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He played himself

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hes a scumbag. Hes been doing slick stuff for a long time

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

If he keeps being coy, he runs the risk of the jury getting as punitive as possible with him.

"I'm sorry if you feel like I hurt you." Is he joking? Way to delegitimize your victim's feelings.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.
    I know rite

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member