Michael A Wood Jr. Ex Baltimore Cop on policing

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by The Dark King, Jul 14, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I know its a couple of hours long but so worth watching guys.

[YOUTUBE]Ndg-JGmYryA[/YOUTUBE]

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting, TDK. With all of these incidents being brought to national/international attention, perhaps we need to consolidate them all into a single thread?

Today the word came down that there will be no charges filed in the tasering death of a young artist who used to do street art in a program a friend of mine worked in. Smdh...

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article28419955.html

3. The Dark King

The citizens need to start their own political action committee to go after these dirty cops. This shit is too damn much, there needs to be consequences or they're going to keep killing us theres no way around it

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The problem is the system is corrupt

5. orejon4

Right on. And not only corruption, but the system's legal rules and regulations also serve to criminalize black people and set up people for a lifetime of adversarial relationships with law enforcement. The article below covers the way in which even the educational system railroads black youth and criminalizes their behavior as opposed to the benign treatment received by white youth for identical behavior.

http://www.colorlines.com/articles/study-behavioral-problems-black-students-see-cops-whites-see-docs

6. The Dark King

Stop whining and pull yourself up by the bootstrap son smh

7. orejon4

I will as soon as I save up enough to put some boots on layaway.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hate to say it but

Arm your car with cameras

Dont react emotionally . Take the ticket or whatever and do the fight in court.

You will still be alive

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Well stated cops are just waiting for you to react emotionally :smt023