Iggy Azalea and Nick Young Are Engaged

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by SilverSmith, Jun 2, 2015.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

06/2015

Look for Iggy Azalea to be reworking the lyrics to “Fancy” — she’s now got an enormous yellow diamond that matches that description exactly, thanks to a sweet Monday night proposal from Nick Young.

The L.A. Lakers star dropped to one knee on his birthday to offer Azalea the giant rock, which got him an enthusiastic ''yes''.

Young designed the 10.43-carat ring, consisting of an 8.15-carat fancy intense yellow diamond and a white diamond halo set into white gold, with jeweler Jason Arasheben of Jason of Beverly Hills. “Nick started throwing around ideas of possible ring styles nearly two months ago,” Arasheben said.

“He really took his time and made four separate trips to see me. He knew he wanted a cushion-shape stone. He was very meticulous and changed minor details on the design a few times until we both felt it was perfect. He was really determined to create the perfect ring for her.”

In a statement, Arasheben added, “We wanted it to be both a ring of Iggy’s dreams and a ring that fit her personal style. It is always an honor when a client trusts me to help design a ring that symbolizes one of the most important decisions of their life.”

Well before the public proposal, Azalea and Young have never been shy about sharing their love, even starring in a Forever 21 ad campaign together. And they certainly haven’t skimped in the gift department, either: For Christmas last year, Young got Azalea a diamond-studded heart pendant, while she got him a vintage Chevy convertible.

http://tinyurl.com/o4gzq42

2. free816

free816 New Member

Ole swaggy p,, man would it be fun to see that cat in a NBA final series ,,
    team getting doors blown off his ass still smiling

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

he got that aussie poo tang is why

4. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

5. SilverSmith

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hell....ill be smiling too

Lol

7. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Nick, going down on bended knee last night.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good for them. Now brace yourselves for the online anti-IR onslaught in 3, 2, 1...

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Too late...go to yahoo and look at the comments

10. orejon4

Damn! Always a bridesmaid and never a bride, lol.

11. SilverSmith

Let 'em talk and get worked up. I love it!

12. orejon4

I'm not a fan of either of the two, but I hope they make it just to poke their fingers in the eyes of those crabs.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Congrats to the happy couple.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh trust me.....I will

Seriously they take that to the next level

It's always fun to watch racists eat shit sandwiches when a famous/attractive (kinda) white woman selects a black dude

15. orejon4

From a comfortable distance, of course, so as to avoid getting hit by spittle and bile. :p

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I do not know why those racists are worked up on a White female rapper who finally chose brothers. She is not Amy Winehouse.

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Where's the link?

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Type it in

20. orejon4

Exactly. I mean, are they shocked by this development? :p