Kenan Thompson Wife gives Birth To Baby Girl

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by DonnyJ, Jun 23, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

gold digger ...ho....shes a digging ho.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Not saying you Bliss, but the media hate and disrespect directed towards Kim K is bordering on outright bigotry.

If she was the same chick but only into Hispanic or White guys, no way she'd be getting dissed on the regular like she is.

They call Kim K and Khloe whores, sluts, etc. Why???

:smt031

I dig Kenan but I think being a celeb really made him personally more appealing to a certain type of woman.

If he and his wife were both office drones in the same corporation, I doubt they even date
    Just an assumption since I really don't know a damn thing about his wife.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i can dig your pt on kim but remember how she got famous. she "leaked" vid of her and ray fucking. then on tv wilding out.....she put herself in that position.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You can both earn you own money and be a 'gold-digger' out to get a portion of someone else's earnings without working for it. That being said, sex workers and strippers also earn their money. They provide a service and are compensated for it, whether we respect the service or not. I respect people who earn their own, and I don't respect parasites who don't, period.

5. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

[​IMG]

6. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member

Exactly.

Why do some BM obsess over this? At the end of the day we all want somebody because ________. Keenan may not given her a second glance if she didn't look the way she does.

How come you rarely if ever hear White guys bemoan "the only reason Asian women want us is because of our perceived high status" or "the only reason Latin women want us is because we can give them lighter babies", or "the only reason Black women want us is because we are more than likely to have a good job and good credit?" They don't, they smile and count their blessings and take advantage.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly!!!
    No one gave Paris Hilton this kind of hard time and she had two tapes and one of them was with some other girl's man.
    I also agree with you about Kenan and not to criticize dude because that's the point of being rich so you can lead the life you want with whom you want. I love the fact success brought him a woman who "loves" hiom and wants to spend her life with him it's beautiful.

8. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I agree with everything thing Andre said too, but I don't think he's serious.

9. orejon4

Maybe it's because we've all been fed the lie (as I suppose other races have as well) that a relationship is supposed to be about 'love' and pure feeling, without reason and market incentives driving it. And then we find out that love, like most human activities is driven by a person's self-interest, even when it's about the feeling itself.

10. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Makes me feel old as shit when I think back to when he was a teenager in the mid 90s.

13. orejon4

Same here. I see him and all I think is Nickelodeon, lol.

14. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Its not about being with a pretty WW. Women go for money no matter who it is and if a women has the looks then she has more choices. I have a friend in Texas that is wealthy and has pretty much a harem of hot chicks. If you're poor then you couldn't do that.

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

If she were gold-digging she would have yanked a richer trick than Kenan Thomas.

It's not like she doesn't have much to work with or there is a shortage of ripe suckers to be played.

Do ya'll think so little of yourselves that is beyond the realm of possibility for an attractive woman to want a BM for him and not what he has??

Rock bottom self esteem like a mofo

16. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Honestly, you can always find someone with more than what your current bf/gf has, no matter what it is that they have.

I really don't want to join this websites ongoing war between self-esteem and relationships, but I don't think another male in kenan's "grade" could be seen with females like her without money, fame, connections, etc. We don't know what happens behind closed doors.

There's a clear difference between exception and standard.

17. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

:smt043

18. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

depends on where you are. In ny, that couple looks completely out of place.

She looks like a gold digger to me.

And is she white? Doesn't look it. Even more reason to suspect, imho --in ny.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

craziness..............LMAO!!!

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member