Seal & New Girlfriend At The Beach

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Like I said from the beginning, it's not that simple.

2. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Agreed.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Like I said if she was some cottage cheese-booty BBW no problem

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Um hello, Quinn has one and is one, you idyot.:smt036 Lmao!

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He's definitely on some other shit.
    Plus he suffers from severe depression, so his comedy (like Williams) is a mask.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wrong, Quinn is curvy and I like all types, so take your weak point elsewhere thx

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Maybe for some of those who made negative comments that would be true, but you know the usual suspects would be in here talking trash about a woman of that description too.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are you blind. She actually has, according to those pics, cellulite. So when you say 'cottage-cheese-ass', that is what she has.

[​IMG]

(its the only g-rated one I could put in this section, but there were a cpl others).

Don't care what types you like or don't like, frankly, I was merely pointing out that your attempt to knock the guys who don't like this woman's figure by insisting they'd admire a "cottage-cheesed ass" instead, is kinda funny and moot when you tout her ^ as your perfect woman. ;) That's all.

9. Lianas18Now

Lianas18Now New Member

not that cute.

10. vilify

vilify Restricted

Nothing special you guys need to quit hyping up these average looking women.

11. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Seal seems to have a type the exes of billionaires. He apparently has been dating Aussie Model/Singer/Actress Erika Parker for months. She is the ex wife of billionaire James Parker(Mariah Carey's current bf).

Seal playing with her kids while she looks on.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]