Kenan Thompson Wife gives Birth To Baby Girl

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by DonnyJ, Jun 23, 2014.

1. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

[​IMG]

Lindsey Buckingham better beeline it to Babies R Us and buy a gift ... because Kenan Thompson's wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Georgia Marie Thompson was born Friday morning around 10:30 am in New York -- weighing in at 6 lbs - the new parents are exhausted/ecstatic.

Kenan, hasn't slept a wink since the baby was born.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the family.:)

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Such a tender family picture. Love how she lovingly leans into her husband.

4. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

That is a wonderful photo of the new parents and their child.

5. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Another brother with a pretty WW and you think its because of money? Kenan Thompson isn't that rich now and she's been with him for years when he had even less money.

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Beautiful family

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's famous and richer than most people period. Stop spouting that dumb shit

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Celebrity net worth estimates his worth at 5 million.SNL doesn't pay much which is why all their stars bolt for Hollywood first chance they get.5 million and living in New York isn't much of an ATM machine.

9. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Of course you're gonna get on a train when you know it's destination.

10. The Dark King

Are you high? 5 million is a lot of money even in NY and I'm sure SNL pays at least a 6 figure salary. Stop trying to make this dude sound like a poor man a hot chick saw for who he really is. He's very much a rich man and famous at that. He's what anyone would call in the top 1%

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Whats the destination? Eddie is the only brother I can think of from SNL that really made it big and mega rich.

There are plenty of ballers out there making much more than Kenan Thompson if she was looking for an ATM baby.

12. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I never said he was poor or 5 million was poor but for a pretty chick looking for an ATM baby there are ballers out there who make 2-5x a year what Kenan is worth.If she leaves him she isnt going to be getting a lot in child support compared to the women who have kids from brothers making 5-20 million a year.

13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Turning my attention away from the guys who think a pretty WW will only be with a brother if he is rich,I had no idea Kenan was 36 years old.He could pass for 21-25 imo.

14. The Dark King

You sound slow. Didn't know it was that easy for a chick to land a multimillion dollar dude just like that. Be pretty and you'll instantly land a dude with millions. Pass that weed son lol

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

And I never said it.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I agree with Ray - my visceral reaction with this couple, and without knowing their history... is it's based on love and not money-motivated.

Unfortunately however, the cynics in this thread are mirroring what the consensus is out here by bloggers about this birth and relationship....that it's a 'ca-ching' baby and "no way in hell would this ("ugly" "fat" guy) pull her in otherwise."

[​IMG]

(I still think they are wrong about them, though!)

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Dude,

The mofo is famous, most ppl use Snl as steping stone coz of huge exposure

5 mil ain't a chicken change, he has got more money than most Americans even before a recession let Alone on this shaky economy

So yes he is Rich and Famous

19. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

So is she with him for the money or the SNL fame ? Will Ferrell is the highest paid cast member in SNL history making 350,000 a year,my guess is they aren't paying Kenan close to that.I just dont see the big payout after being with him 5 years,marrying him and having his baby if that was her master plan.If he makes 200,000 a year at SNL after taxes thats just an upper middle class life living in New York.Upper middle class is usually not enough for a gold digger to be with a man they don't like for 5 years and have his kid,especially if she is beautiful and in her prime.

Maybe she was expecting him to become the next Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock but I doubt many have ever saw that potential in Kenan.She's been with him for 4-5 years now and he has been on SNL for over 10 years and he hasn't hit it big.Most gold diggers would have gotten off the train by now if they were waiting for Kenan to become the next Eddie or Chris Rock.

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You're absolutely right.

Fucking ridiculous that we can't have a thread welcoming a beautiful new baby into this world without fighting about the mothers "intentions". Smh.

Congrats to the new parents. Wish them nothing but luck with their precious baby :heart: