Reggie Bush Marries Lilit Avagyan

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TheUtopian, Jul 13, 2014.

1. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

July 12, 2014
    Link

Reggie Bush tied the knot Saturday with fiancée Lilit Avagyan at a ceremony at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego.

The professional football player and Avagyan – who have been dating since 2011 – have a 14-month-old daughter, Briseis.

Bush, 29, is currently running back for the Detroit Lions. He famously dated Kim Kardashian for three years before they split in 2010. Armenian native Avagyan, 26, is a professional ballroom dancer.

Bush recently shared a sweet photo of Avagyan and their daughter on his Instagram account.

[​IMG]

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the happy family!:D

3. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She's gorgeous.
    He definitely has a type lol

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

right and i'm not mad at him! :D

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Wow. Beautiful pair right there. She's stunning.

7. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lol. Call me crazy, but I think she's cuter than Kim Kardashian.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Like I said in a similar thread Bush got busy of having a life plus dating a Armenian woman who is not like Kim Kardashian and got baby. Plus,not much fanfare in marrying her. He's got it good. Hope for more happiness.

11. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

Inside Reggie Bush's Wedding
    July 15, 2014
    People.com

For Reggie Bush's lavish Saturday wedding to Lilit Avagyan in San Diego, it was the bride who scored the most memorable moment at the reception.

"Lilit performed a dance for Reggie," says a source of Avagyan, a professional ballroom dancer. "It was so beautiful! Reggie had a smile on his face I can't even describe."

Clad in a Tom Ford tux, Bush, 29, was all smiles all day as he exchanged vows with Avagyan, 26, who wore a wedding gown designed by Galia Lahav. Their 14-month-old daughter, Briseis, served as the flower girl at the ceremony held at the Grand Del Mar.

Afterward, more than 250 guests – including Cheryl Burke, Stacy Keibler and Brody Jenner – witnessed the newlyweds perform their first dance to "Georgia" before enjoying live musicians performing big band tunes.

As evidenced throughout their wedding weekend, says the source, "they're so in love."

12. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Not usually one for celeb news but I'm happy for the guy. His wife is a hottie and he they have lovely child together.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ditto.

This looks like it might have a higher chance of success than a public spectacle masquerading as relationship.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  14. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

The last honeymoon snapshot taken in Spain on the steps of a private jet.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Great image!:D

16. daemonova

daemonova Active Member

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great images of Bush and wifey.

18. South East London

South East London New Member

She aiiight!!

[​IMG]