Chiwetel Ejiofor & Sari Mercer In Italy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Jul 14, 2014.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

So lame to read their backward references to "vanilla queen" and "swirling it up". Hope Chiwetel and Sari have a great time. Good for them.

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

1)Why read the remarks in the first place?

2)It is official that noble is trolling. Why else continue to go to hater site when one can find news on Chiwetel and his girlfriend at any other site?

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Maybe he is part of an affiliate link program.

He's been doing this for years.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I find the hater site comments funny

6. ladamoiselle

ladamoiselle New Member

Magnificent. :freehug:

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

hater site is a good source of IR couples news imo,they report on it more than many other sites.While their reason for doing so is negative(To rile up black women to post hundreds of comments),its still a good source for IR couple news and pictures imo.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  8. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Shit like this is gold:

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

hahaha

Funny they never consider hitting back or getting militant with white males.

WM date IR more than anybody on earth...yet You never hear WW talking that dumb shit...or any other race of women.

Black people are matriarchal...that is the only reason they can talk shit like that and not get some serious backlash.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  10. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

I have to smile at hater site accusing a fellow Brit and a Canadian of "swirling". The swirl doesn't exist in the UK, either in our minds or lexicon. Not sure about Canada but I always "swirling" was strictly an American thing?

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/chiwetel-holds-hands.jpg?w=640&h=960

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/sari-booed-up-chiwetel.jpg?w=600

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The fact you use words like "lexicon" puts you ahead of most Americans

13. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

He gets a lot of work in American movies these days. Some of the idiots posting there might think that he's from the States.

14. orejon4

It is such a childish, condescending word. I've never heard anyone saying in it in actual conversation, except for once in the midwest when I thought I overheard someone referring to me and my date as another couple that was "down with the swirl" as I was leaving the bar with my drinks in hand. Wasn't sure if I heard him right, so I didn't say anything, but I could have sworn that I heard some faux-Ebonics type of tone in his voice, even as he tried to act friendly.

15. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

You probably heard him right, never been to the states myself but from what I hear it doesn't surprise me. In a nation of over 350 million, people are gonna end mixing eventually if not from day one.

Does it really?

16. orejon4

Yeah, but that whole "swirl" thing makes it sound like an interracial relationship is the combining of 'flavors' or something. I know there are differences between people, but I'm not big on the whole exotic treatment of IR. Call me a killjoy. Lol

17. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

No I totally understand where you are coming from, the fact it isn't that way over here is great and we take it for granted. As for the exotic thing:

Stage 1 - Illegal
    Stage 2 - Legal but socially unacceptable
    Stage 3 - Taboo
    Stage 4 - Exotic
    Stage 5 - Universally acceptable
    Stage 6 - As normal as 2 people with the same skin colour together

18. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Cute couple, though I remember at the Oscars she had that bitch resting face going on lol