"No game having corn ball" or just an plain rude "bitch": What went wrong?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, May 31, 2015.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

That goes along with the chicks that don't understand why they keep ending up with guys who treat them like shit and ask why they can't find a nice man.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Luckily I've found fewer and fewer women like that as I've gotten older. When I was in my 20s it seemed like they were damn-near everywhere. Or maybe they still exist in the same numbers but my spider-sense just keeps me as far away from them as possible!

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i used to love this show but i think it died in the 90's

4. z

z Well-Known Member

The first bitch is disrespectuful she is prolly at best a 3 and 1/2 in her greatest day. She is obnoxious. The whole issue started cuz she wasn't feel the guy and him hugging her made it worse. But she didn't need to act like she is a million dollar bitch and shutting the guy down the whole day and disrespecting him. She could have kept it cool, have fun & say at the end she ain't feelin' him. Damn some folks make life more complicated than it should be...

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

me , personally, i wouldnt buy a gift on the first date....i would have to be hitting it for a decade o
    two...just to see whats up

here girl....its a pet rock

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

hey yo she was keepin it 100...yo

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That poor girl was trying too hard, I'm sure she's grown out of it. I don't really notice Asian but I would date her.
    I really liked how when dude tried to hit on her she gave him a weird look. I respect that because a lot of people wouldn't do that over a blind date.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That makes it even worst. She was turned off by something he never even said. Like I said he should be happy he dodged a bullet.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It was almost as if she enjoyed the chance to belittle him.

10. nardolaflare

nardolaflare New Member

Some girls really are just good for a night of fun only to have their calls ignored and never be seen again.

11. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

how are you going to expect a woman to take you seriously, showing up on a blind date looking like you just worked out?

12. jayisshowtime

jayisshowtime New Member

glad somebody said this! as i have gotten older, i have learned looking the part. if he was going for the casual look, which is cool, some decent fitting jeans and tee would have worked. and that blazer :(

but dude lack confidence from the word go. she smelled it a mile away. if she has dated black men, i reckon they were hard around the edges.

to be fair, i think dude could have bounced back from this one if he had more confidence in himself. he needs to have a few of these dates to get it. if he carried himself like he knew he something to offer, he could have gotten different body language from her. for example, she would've still enjoyed the date - even if she was not interested in him, if this makes sense.

i understand why he asked her "does she date brothas?" (though, it doesn't matter if and when an ir couple hits it off) even that seemed forced by him. nothing wrong with asking, just keep it organic: "black men" instead of "brothas"

it could be said that she may not be used to brothers being good/kind to her. how she handled it was classless, though. she will get the benefit of the doubt because she was young. when many are that young doing and saying stupid shit is a regular thing. and, a lot of younger girls get much attention (a lot of it embellished) from dudes and they tend to get arrogant about it.

i hope since then they have gotten their shit together.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i agree