Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong with dating a single mom. We typically have our shit together because we are busy taking care of our families we can cook we clean we do homework we take care of ours I guarantee you that if you found a woman that took care of you and wasn't too clingy, she could appreciate all of the great things you have to offer, you would probably never want to let her go.

I think that it's great you want to get your self together to be able to be a better provider for not only yourself but eventually a family if you're not ready there's no reason to jump into it

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I've always thought the same thing. I figure 20 something's want all the time/attention, 30 something's with no kids want to settle down asap and start that family, single moms are where it's really at lol. I can take care of the house, the shopping, cooking, cleaning, the kidlets...all by myself if need be. Singke moms have been through enough to understand what a man can add to their life, without needing him to be theur WHOLE life. If that makes sense lol.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Naw dont get it twisted. Im a lil dude and i hear this all the time "wow. I didnt see that coming. Whew...you are a nerd but where did u learn to sling it like that"

Its funny im a nerd but still got em in bed .

I asked "if u dont like nerds then why u got wirh me?"

They respond "well ur approach and we had a nice date and convo"

I took my " weakness" and turned it into an asset
    Im that harmless lil puppy dawg

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

romance can come very simple and easy with the right person. Dude also just have to put in just a lil thought.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I love single moms cause they dont have time for bs. Dudes, Be upfront about ur biz......Ncr or cr whatever

6. Cherok33

That is exactly right; we aren't in a rush to hurry up and settle down, we have our priorities in life figured out, and we know that we can make it on our own because we have done so already.

I'm not looking for a man to complete me, I'm not looking for him to provide for me because I can provide for myself... however that said, it would be nice to have a partner to build and enhance each other's lives. I want my man to value and cherish not only me, but also my children, just as I will love and accept his children as my own. They are an extension of him.

7. RaiderLL

It's a must. My guy truly treats my two like they're his. I remember earlier on in our relationship he said something that made me trust that he was the one...we were out to lunch on a school day (just him, me and his child), the waitress came over and looked at me and said what an adorable baby we had and asked if we were going to have any more and my guy looked at her and said "God willing! We have two more but they're in school right now!". Melted my heart that he so openly brought my kids into the conversation. Made me realize that all his talk about true partnership and loving mine as his and vice versa...wasn't just words. And it's absolutely a two way street.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hold on you guys have a baby?

9. RaiderLL

What? Lmao do you know me at all youngin? The waitress assumed his child was ours...is that what you're talking about? We would make a gorgeous baby tho :)

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its a package deal. If i smell that she cant get along with my daughter, she will get demoted or fired from the team.

Get to stepping

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hes trying to get u knocked up

12. The Dark King

I got like a whole month on you fall back :rock:

13. The Dark King

Ahhh the joys of online dating lol
    A conversation I had with a racist chick

Me:
    Aren't you a little long in the tooth to be so racist. Good luck with that.

Her:
    Lol someone's bitter that the hot white girl won't date them. Rejection sucks. I wouldn't know. I don't need luck. I get more responses on this site than I can handle.

Me: Hot? Lmao who called you hot.

Her:
    This is why I don't date black guys. No class. All losers

Me: No class? All losers? Is there really any reason to be mean like that?
    Who hurt you?

Her:
    Little boy, you're the one that started being mean. You messaged me first with a nasty and rude message because your poor little feelings were hurt and you wanted me to feel bad too. Well it's not happening. I don't give s fuck about your opinion but you clearly give a fuck about mine or you wouldn't have bothered to message me. I only responded because it fun to be mean to ugly little boys

Me: I never said I needed you to care about my opinion. Let's be honest we'll both forget about this interaction in a few hours. I just don't get the need to be racist. Do so many black and hispanic guys message you to the point you have to say don't message you?

Her:Many people post their preferences. In fact it's the smart decision to weed out the people you don't want. Secondly, yes, I was getting a ridiculous amount of messages from black guys and Hispanic guys so I decided to write it on my page. Not because I was being racist but because I figured let's save everybody time. But instead people like you get all offended and can't handle the fact I have a type and my type is not you so you message me like a whining little child. So now don't you feel stupid?

Me: No not at all. I had a rare opportunity to converse with a racist and find out why and how they think the thoughts they do. And it is racist to weed out an entire group of people as if they all look and think alike. You picked a weird city to try and avoid brown people.

Her:You're annoying. Being racist isn't such a bad thing if you're not hurting anyone. I just don't want to date you. How is that so awful. I don't find you attractive. Or any black men. I think you're all gross. I'd rather die alone. Kindly fuck off now. I'm going to message a nice Irish boy who is my type

Me: Well I enjoy and sincerely hope you and that perfect Irish boy have a daughter who falls in love with a black dude so you can look at those little biracial grandchildren of yours and wonder what all the fuss was about.

Her:Ew. I would never. Gross. I'm not having kids so no luck with that wish.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U felt the need to engage this woman because....

15. The Dark King

How often do any of us get to engage a racist?
    That's one of the most difficult things about living in this era is that no one is racist yet so many people are. No one is honest about how they feel or how they think in conversation. So I took the opportunity to actually talk to this person

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It was a dating site......dont even waste your time.

They will have jacked up "facts and figures" to support their hate.

A dating site nothing more. Waste of time. Hell i wpuld hope they say i dont date bm...that saves me time from writing them. Forget the other stuff

17. The Dark King

I hear you
    But sometimes its good to have an actual reminder. Like I said in places like NY especially, people sing the no more racism cheer A LOT.
    Just interesting to engage with a racist, keeps my mind sharp because a lot of times people will have you second guessing shit you know is blatant.
    Yeah its a dating site but you think her bs stops at the site?

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Trust me..... i understand. U really wanted to find out why. Some times thats like asking how the stars sit in the sky. No one really kniws.

19. The Dark King

This is literally the smartest thing I've heard you say. Respect and you're right

20. Cherok33

She sounds like a real winner there interesting conversation she sounds young and stupid too

I don't understand why so much disrespect especially when you were being a gentleman and clearly just trying to communicate to understand