"No game having corn ball" or just an plain rude "bitch": What went wrong?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, May 31, 2015.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]3C9R9A57O2c[/YOUTUBE]

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Crazy bitch wow
    Hopefully she grew out of that

3. K

K Well-Known Member

wow.....that was painful

4. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

i ve seen a bunch of men messing up a date- but damn. that woman got issues.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I have to wonder if the producers of shows like this "coach" the people involved into acting a certain way for the cameras. I consider myself lucky that I've never dated a woman like that. Physically attractive or not, she just comes across as a completely awful person. Just awful.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

She seems about as interesting as watching paint dry. I think you're on to something about them being 'coached'. If I had to listen to her say "daiiiing" one more time I was going to barf. And his whole "you ever dated a brother?" Please. Talking like that? A better question is has she ever dated a white guy.? :D

7. The Dark King

She really ain't even that cute she's a 6 on her best day
    And that gets brought down to a 4 because of pure stupidity, arrogance, and lack of manners.
    She was ready to reject dude because he wasn't an arrogant douche too. He better be thankful all he did was waste an afternoon on that chick

8. orejon4

I don't think either one of them was much of a catch.

9. The Dark King

Well think about who the show attracts
    The only person of note I've seen on there was Ryan Seacrest when he was just on the radio back in the day. That is a dude who knew he was gonna be someone someday and wasn't going to waste his time on a low level chick. It was very entertaining.

10. orejon4

How long ago was this show on the air?

11. The Dark King

I wanna say early 2000s

12. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

ended in 2006. almost ten years ago... wow how time flies. back when I could watch tv and waste a day. Can't do any of that crap when you are an adult.

13. The Dark King

You can if you don't have any ambitions

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I wish they had this show on the air still or another version of it... sigh....:(

15. 4north1side2

Chief among all things, she did not find him attractive from the jump.

I know he wanted to be comfortable for outside but he could of dressed better. It wasn't bad, but his get up was basic. Same with his "game", he wasn't bad but it was just basic. Referring to black men as "brothers" is so old mannish and outdated.

Yes gifts such as flowers and teddy bears are sweet, but giving them to a woman you don't know is a big no no. She can't appreciate it because she thinks you do this for every woman which leaves no sentimental value.

Also the hug was awkward as fuck. A nice firm hand shake would of sufficed.... I only hug a chick I don't know if she asks for it. I feel a lot of guys ask or go for hugs from chicks out of desperation.

As the date progressed, it should of clicked in his head that this was a failed mission and instead of entertaining her, he should of said fuck it and had an good time with himself, hitting on other women in front of her as the date progressed. I definitely would of been hella sarcastic with her and fucked with her a lil bit.

Her, she could of tried to enjoy herself more herself but she wasn't into him so I understand why she was so dead.

16. The Dark King

I think they have to stick out as part of the agreement with the show since they pay for everything
    And she chose not to enjoy herself because dude say damn
    She reminds me of so many ok looking chicks who get a little attention and swear to high heaven that they are 10s

17. Since1980

From what I can remember about that show from when it originally aired, every date began with flowers and/or a teddy bear. I'd never do that for a first date but I think that's what the show's guidelines are or something. Even so, he at least tried to make an effort to get to know her and otherwise be a generally pleasant person. She decided to be a complete asshole before she ever got in the car.

Pretty much. She made a conscious decision to be miserable. Can't really put that on him.

18. 4north1side2

I don't think so, if you watch many other Youtube clips. Many of the dates do not start out with gifts. Dude never said damn, it was actually her that said sdamn.

True, but she even said, the gifts weren't a sign of confidence in himself.

19. 4north1side2

[YOUTUBE]LLO-_trv6E0[/YOUTUBE]

I would of had so much fun with this chick :smt025

20. Since1980

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, either. Her mentality is basically "He does nice things for me so he's obviously got low self-esteem." That's a crazy person's though process lol.