Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL yah I wouldn't go there either!

I don't think a Black man should contact the women who say ONLY white boys.

But often it's things like distance, height, etc.

There have been a couple of times that I have sent a note saying I realize I don't fit their preferences, I just wanted to say I really liked what they had to say about x or that I really liked a picture.

Sometimes people aren't even aware of what they've checked.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I have done that a couple of times, too. One guy's username was "Notthemanforyou" I wrote to him because his profile was really interesting, but I said "Isn't your username a little off-putting?! Anyway, we were friends briefly, even went on a date and we had a great time. But he was very critical. He made it very clear that he didn't like to be interrupted, so I found myself spending very long periods listening but unable to contribute to the conversation. And if I finally did interject something, he got annoyed. After a few of those monologues, er conversations, I got tired of it.

He was an interesting guy and had some good advice about things, but if his advice was not taken (even if unsolicited), he'd get sarcastic and irritated. I just couldn't deal with the ego any more. And I don't really think he saw me as anything more than a friend, anyway. He wasn't completely over his last gf. And I wasn't a brunette Italian. Lol

As for BM not contacting WW who list WM as a preference, if they hadn't, I might not have started dating IR. I was baffled when they did because I had no idea that IR was becoming more and more common. I thought they were just messing with me. One day I thought: "I'm 48. Why am I dating like I'm still living with my parents?" After that, I changed my preferences to white, black and Hispanic.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  3. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL I've met guys like that. They are more interested in hearing their own voice. They missed the memo saying the best way to be interestING is to be interestED. There's a LOT of them out there though. I'll go home knowing everything about their life and they know nothing about me.

If they are clearly typing out that they do NOT date or ONLY date on a profile....then it's best to leave it alone.

In more recent times, I check Black men and I also put something in the text about being attracted to Black men and having a multiracial family. I still get a lot of notes from white and hispanic men and I just don't respond.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes, and yes. When I've done it... It was usually on things were I felt I came close. If she listed desired height 5'10 and up... Well, I'm 5'9" so I felt it was worth a try. If she said she's looking to meet someone who was single/divorced, but not separated... I wouldn't contact her (when I was still separated).

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Did you contact women that had: Latin, Caucasian, or some other ethnicity aside from African/American as their preference?

6. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Sweetheart you really need to pay attention to the red flags.
    If a guy names himself "notthemanforyou", chances are that he is on point with that choice of name.
    It's not a challenge, it's a sign to move on to somebody else who doesn't have issues that are more than obvious.

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yep, same here. If she has a checklist of things that she's looking for and I don't meet any of those requirements then I'm not going to waste my time or hers.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I have and what I've noticed many of those women happen to be low rent anyway. Nothing in common.

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Oh, I only contacted him to joke about his name. Lol. We started chatting and talking on the phone and started a friendship. Incidentally, the name was to scare off BW. It didn't work. :p

10. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Looks like I'm going to have the women to contact me first:smt090

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Nah. You probably do better contacting the women first. A lot of women won't contact men first.

Aren't there any that you are interested in on the site? (that you fit their parameters)

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I don't think that you have to wait if you don't want to. Ches and I are just talking about what we do but to each his (or her) own. Plus, despite what they say in profiles they may not always be completely bound by what they say their requirements are. You never know!

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Bruh, I laid down the blue print, follow it, it works or you can always buy pussy. You don't even have to buy it because their's so many dumb gullible ho's out there.

A few years ago I posted ads on Craiglist on the personals sections that I won the lottery for a huge sum of money and I needed help spending it... I got many interested females hitting me up who were quite chummy, sending pics and willing to meet up right away. I was too shook to take it any further.

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Usually is an ethnicity other than African American was indicated... Usually I wouldn't contact them. I noticed that many didn't indicate an ethnicity or listed "Any/no preference". Those I would contact along with those who indicated African American

15. 4north1side2

http://www.interracialdatingcentral.com/ is full of beautiful women. I'm actually astounded by the abundance of good looking black women on there. Sight is backwards tho, you have to pay a VIP membership to see who Favorited you or viewed you but you can see who flirted with you for free.

Received a few flirts but nothing to make me bite on buying a VIP pass yet. I really need to fine tune my profile to really reel them in first.

16. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Copy mine LOL. Speak shit and rhyme captivate their mind.

http://www.interracialdatingcentral.com/profile?mid=9702163

17. The Dark King

Are you really surprised? Hot black women are usually the only ones with a shot to date interacially in comparison to other women

18. The Dark King

19. brethard

brethard Active Member

20. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Stop letting your creative talents go to waste and go get that money!

[​IMG]

Get that side hustle of creating interesting dating profiles for people online and turn it into a million dollar business. Their's a huge swath of men who are very willing to pay you for your services.