MISS IRELAND dating A NIGERIAN -racists pissed!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 3, 2011.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

No one knows for sure what 'race' or sex the racists are since we live in an anonymous WWW, but the report tone alludes it to be 'white Irish males'...

Some info on him...

More pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nico

Nico Banned

3. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Maybe it's not race but the fact that he is one ugly Nigerian immigrant mofo.

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

geeez man, put down the haterade.

5. archangel

see, I got to be honest. If I was mr.america, I'd only date an american. That's what people kind of expect but this was just out and out racist.

6. karmacoma.

I guess in 2011 stating a fact is now "hating." Is this the same dynamic that equates Medea with Mars Blackmon? :smt017

7. archangel

I guess in 2011 opinions became facts!
    Calling someone ugly isn't exactly showing some love now is it?

8. karmacoma.

LOL I wasn't trying to show love.

9. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

:smt081

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well if so, then I don't think they have room to talk... [​IMG]

Actual Q&A...

Question
    2011-4-13 23:11:11 PST
    Do girls ever fall in love with ugly people?

Answer
    2011-4-15 16:51:01 PST
    Yes, in Ireland every week in a local paper there are pictures of pretty women marrying ugly irish men.

http://www.xkaw.com/Family_Relationships/Singles_Dating.asp?id=b715297

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Thanks K for making another thread about Miss Ireland. Loved to see those photos again.

12. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, hey he had to have some qualities that pulled her.

Maybe dude got tight game. :)

13. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Theirs is a beautiful love story. It is the opposite of a Cinderella love story in modern times. But this time it is the man, a Nigerian in a new country he calls home, who left his family heritage behind in search of a new life, and in pursuit of a dream. So far, it seems he started on a good footing, a beautiful woman and his has a professional degree to boot. What is not to love? He fits a nice girl's dream.

14. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

haha seen this before on here, sad little racist fuckers makin campaigns online like its gonna change anything, i can go make one right now about anything and it wont change shit, they both in love and a strong IR couple, funny thing about the wm who do it, are they tryin to win these ww back? cos if anything it will drive them further away

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

There's a sad undercurrent behind this particular BM/WW coupling, unfortunately. I'd hate to say it, but in the minds of some people, this does set us back a few years with race relations (especially) between blacks and whites.

16. empyrium

empyrium New Member

They are pissed because she's hot, period, if she was ugly and fat they wouldn't even care.

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Bwahahahahahaha, he is touching what they will never be able to touch.

So their jealousy and whinging is all in vain.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She's gorgeous, right? I didnt know some had done one last month on her but hey, like you say, it bears repeating.

I read one BW blog it's "because Nigerians have oil money" to explain why she's with him. You see now, brothas' cant just pull a W chick, he needs oil money. :p

19. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

ahh the classic money line

20. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

thats exactly it, but now shes with a black guy no white guy wanted her, how convenient lol