After The End - GREASE

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, Jun 14, 2016.

1. hellified

hellified Active Member

[YOUTUBE]SNR0yTc_SoQ[/YOUTUBE]

Everyone always wonders what happened to the actors after a show ends its run but no one ever thinks about what happened to the characters. Sure some people talk about what they think happened but only in the immediate aftermath never the long term.

Since the last song in the musical was We Go Together with the repeated chorus being "we'll always be together" that begs the question, were they always together?

After graduating from Rydell High in 1959, lets find out what happened to the members of the T-Birds and Pink Ladies...

What happened AFTER THE END...

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I remember on ET back in 94 and they sang "Summer Lovers". Grand memories.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember the first time I saw Grease. It was at the Drive-In movie theater. I had seen a critic on the local television news give a not so glowing review of the film. Back in the days, every film fan trusted film critics. It was no surprise to see, hear or read from folks like Rona Barrett, Rex Reed, Gene Shallitt and others. My dad took us to see it. I was surprised to see John Travolta in a character completely opposite of what he had played before. He was a star with Welcome Back, Kotter and Saturday Night Fever made him a household name. My favorite musical moment is Greased Lightning. I loved it because I was about to learn how to play the tenor sax in the 7th grade. I wanted to learn how to play those sax parts of that song.

Olivia Newton-John looked really hot in the black glossy hot pants and top

Great memories.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF?!