Young Barack Obama Interracial Story

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by SilverSmith, Mar 1, 2016.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I intend to see it. In case some Black folks weren't aware President Obama had White girlfriends in his youth, they will soon. ;)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the MLK fiasco with the white women he was involved with :rolleyes:

3. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Being that his youth and teen years were split between Asia and Hawaii, you would almost expect him to have interaction with Asian and White women. I don't think that there would be a lot of black girls running around Hawaii in the 60-70s. For many, their childhood crushes reflect preferences or an attitude towards who they may/may not date.

My first "pretend" girlfriend was a young blonde named Mary Ann. The 2nd was named Maniola (Filipina). When it comes to women I'm open to dating, it basically takes witchcraft, pagan or extreme non-christian beliefs to disqualify her.

4. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Get out of here with that nonsense. This is about Obama's college days which was a time he was dating white chicks. If the confidence of black women or the black community is so shaken by that then they need to collectively see a shrink.

5. JamalSpunky

Um, was MLK involved with white women?

Even if so the main problem was MLK was married when this occurred.

6. JamalSpunky

Great post.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Oh I didn't realize that. The thread title & OP makes it seem that this movie is specifically an IR romantic drama about Obama & 1 of his college girlfriends.

8. JamalSpunky

But in the OP's post here was a key line:

Barry explores the time when Obama was a college student exploring the Big Apple where he has a fateful encounter with a young woman.

9. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Interesting, actor doesn't look much like him but he looks more like him than the other guy who played him in a different flick.

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]i6qlPeS1kGY[/YOUTUBE]

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Looks good, but this is before he met Michelle so oh boy. lol. I can hear them coming now.

13. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043

14. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

I wonder what Michelle thinks?

[​IMG]

15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

She shouldn't care, she's the one who married him and had two kids with him.

16. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

^Of not being portrayed in the movie, that was obviously intentional.

17. JamalSpunky

Yeah it's intentional because the timeline is when Obama arrived in college....long before he met Michelle. There is no conspiracy...damn we already had this discussion in another thread months ago. Can people here stop seeing ulterior motives regarding this film?

18. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Remember Martin Luther King Jr. dated a German woman before marrying Coretta.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I don't understand why this is news all of a sudden this week. The info is out there if anyone really wanted to know that Michelle is literally the 1st & only BW that Barrack has ever been with. He basically married Michelle for political reasons. (Not a diss to Michelle. We all know politicians & the elite don't get married for love. Their marriages are business transactions.)

[​IMG] I find it interesting that black gossip sites never seem to talk/report about that. If it had been any other Black Male celebrity, they would been put that info out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List