BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just got done watching the finale. The episode definitely feels like it was written to be a series finale. I just remembered that they shot the season earlier this year, so they definitely had an idea that this was probably gonna be the last season.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Fuck Me Pumps was when Amy Jade Winehouse looked better than she did for Rehab. She was healthy then.

The video Stronger Than Me was simply put about her being with a guy who fell off the wagon and he disappointed her.

A lot of Amy's songs were pretty introspective.

I wouldn't have been surprised that I'd she had lived, she would've sang a song for a Bond movie.

She was gone too soon.

God Bless her.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

4. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I thought the episode was one of their better ones - I actually watched it twice, and Don and Kristen did what they've done all series long, provide depth and complexity to fairly boilerplate material. Such a strange show. In places it's overwritten and in other underwritten/underdeveloped.

5. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Photographer Kristin and real estate investor Jeffrey of Fox's reality series, Coupled, are the latest contestants to start a new romantic relationship.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

When does it air?

7. SilverSmith

^

CBS will air the pilot episode next Wednesday, June 22nd.

[youtube]/M8TNeEQL1LQ[/youtube]

8. ColiBreh1

I been meaning to mention that Fox dating reality show "Coupled" with an interracial cast hosted by Terreance J. Has anyone been watching it? Is it worth watching?

9. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

i 'll have to disagree with you on that , that voice of hers omg . that's soul .
    she's soul without even trying . and the song is so ironic ,she became the one with a drinking problem .what a talent she was .Taylor swift is a pop artist .

10. SilverSmith

I've only seen one complete episode. I plan to follow the series to check whether the new couple (Kristin and Jeffrey) form a deeper relationship.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Amy grew up in a house that played a lot of rhythm and blues, soul and jazz. Her father was a big fan of these musical genres. The young people in the UK love black music back in the days.

Amy Winehouse was a refreshing change from the same music that was playing with everyone sounding alike.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Joss Stone is a real soul singer instead of Amy Winehouse. Stone was true to the craft and style of soul and r&b. Winehouse on the other hand just sings.

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

And yet I think there is more respect for Winehouse in the black community and among black musicians (just check out the Winehouse documentary) than for Stone. And Winehouse sang black music too. It was just leaning more towards jazz which is no less "black" than soul and r&b.

14. Soulthinker

I had not heard a lot of Black stars who like Winehouse. Only a few as compaired to Stone.

15. ColiBreh1

"Murder in the First" Season 3 started up this week. I haven't watched the season premiere yet, but based on the full trailer/Sneak Peak & the 3.5-minute Behind the Scenes clip, it looks like Taye Diggs & Kathleen Robertson finally get together this season.

For some reason, TNT doesn't have the full trailer/Sneak Peak & Behind the Scenes clip available on YouTube. So you gotta watch it on iTunes/Apple TV or Amazon Video.

Here's the iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/murder-in-the-first-season-3/id1116769483#

Here's the Amazon Video link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GO92472

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  16. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Please....list me some of these "black stars" who are just so in love with Joss Stone.

17. chamber

chamber Active Member

British soap opera Emmerdale

Belle And Jermaine storyline
    [YOUTUBE]/8Qp-_1ZdnrY[/YOUTUBE]

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Good looking couple.

19. Soulthinker

Yes,it is a great couple.

20. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Detectives Terry English (Taye Diggs) and Hildy Mulligan (Kathleen Robertson) form a deep emotional and sexual bond in the new season of Murder in the First.