Fuller House, who's watching and what other sitcoms would you like rebooted?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Feb 26, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]mEI3EJD2jFQ[/YOUTUBE]

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I am

Wish they'd reboot Quantum Leap

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Agreed. I wonder what Scott Bakula has been up to these days. I never did watch the final episode of quantum leap.

4. The Dark King

It was a little disappointing
    It's on YouTube

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Car 54, Where Are You? That show was the most culturally and racially diverse sitcoms on television and it came out in the early to mid-sixties, filmed in the Bronx(when it was a nicer place before it's decay in the seventies on until today. This could have many opportunities for interracial marriages and dating.

6. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

I will. Jodie (Stephanie) was my girl. We're about a week apart.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'll check it out. I really don't like it when they touch classics, but I heard good things about it.

But one show I would like to see them reboot is The Addams Family.

8. The Dark King

The did movies for these shows guys

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I would like to see it come back as a TV series.

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I'll give it a watch

For other possible reboots: At this point I'd be happy with any black sitcom reboot. I tried watching black-ish; it's an alright series but it's not a kneeslapper.

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Is there an official trailer?

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Stephanie Tanner can straight up get it has aged very well. Kimmy Gibbler looks good, too.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Spencer for hire and magnum p.I. need to be brought back

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yeah. I remember the film with David Johansson, Fran Drescher, John C. McGinley, Nipsey Russell and Al Lewis. But if a reboot of this show is ever done, this would be perfect.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Tom Selleck is going to do a Magnum, P. I.movie. There was a rumor that Matthew McConoughey was going to play Thomas Magnum. I guess that deal fell through.

There was a rumor of a film adaptation of I Dream Of Jeannie and a remake of Creature From The Black Lagoon.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Show hasn't lost a step, it's that good ole corny but wholesome family fun we grew up on. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

17. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Remake Raiders of the Lost Ark? In my humble opinion ; do not touch. It is a CLASSIC. Do not touch all the others.

At one time, Bradley Cooper was considered to play Indiana Jones. If the franchise is ever launched again, it should be set in a modern setting. And if Cooper is playing Indiana Jones, he should be Indy's grandson.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking? You need get back into "Black-ish". It's the best Black sitcom in a long time. I legit think it's the best sitcom currently on TV & the show has the potential to be 1 of the GOAT Black Sitcoms, if it can contine to be this good.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

For a recovering meth addict, she looks great.

Most of the recovering meth users i have known, don't look nearly as good.