Dating Naked Season 3

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by darkcurry, Jun 15, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Dating Naked Season 3 Trailer

[YOUTUBE]fzG9BNHcDrE[/YOUTUBE]

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Can't believe this show has been renewed once again :smt030

3. darkcurry

First time I paid it any attention and I must say looks interesting. But I still can't trust the authenticity of most reality shows.

4. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

I don't like and would never watch this particular show,

But Naked & Afraid is the joint (where they drop a man and woman off naked, they have to go to a certain point, survive and then come back?)!!!!

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

My son turned me onto this show.

It is kinda crazy... But I don't like how they can give up or get help if needed or wanted. I guess takes away the authenticity of for real for real "roughing it".

I do like the concept of the show though.

Dating naked has never been one I could get into. The concept is retarded to me.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for being crude but what do these shows do about erections?

7. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

You gotta have huevos bigger than your head to sign up for that one. They go out and come back 2 weeks later and 25lbs lighter. I've seen them vomiting, crapping on themselves...getting eaten alive...freezing in the jungle because of the rain. That show is so intense that even when a couple is not getting along, if one of them quits the other one emotionally breaks down and can't finish. Can you imagine bonding that deeply with someone or being so scared that you can't make it a week by yourself? Naked and afraid is no joke. It should be called Scared Straight.

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

True. Now that you mention these things I do agree; many instances where they are challenged not only physically but also mentally. In the grand scheme of things, I can't imagine myself ever enduring that sort of self inflicted totrure. The hour-long show makes the experience seemingly less until you really think about it. You're right.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

No one knows anything?

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

They don't actually show genitalia . Usually like shoulders and up or from the back and so on....

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I get that but what do they actually do on the show? It's one thing to get hard on a regular date that's going well but can you imagine being naked so she could see it? Those things have a mind of their own.

12. darkcurry

:smt043

I know what you mean!

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw an episode where the couple didn't get along well. The guy found a water source and didn't share it with her. He got sick because he didn't boil the water to kill the water borne bacteria. The woman lost her nerve and gave up. In a survival situation, everyone works as a team.