Age differences between partners

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by XXX, Oct 7, 2009.

1. XXX

XXX New Member

I'm in my late 20's now. There's this white chick who's been putting the moves on me (well tbh I've been putting them on her and feeling real guilty about it).

Thing is, she's 19. Now I know a lot of folks say that age is just a number, but for some reason or other it sorta bothers me.

Problem is, she's great. I mean I've spent quite some time fooling around with women - but I never felt the same spark I do as with this one. She really does make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Not like any other girl has before.

I'd hate to be the guy in his 40's who's happy to date 30-yr olds, coz then the 10-year age gap would come back to haunt me. I mean, if I date 30 yr olds when I'm 40 - why the hell shouldn't I date a 19yr old when I'm still young myself? Especially given that this one is really special in a way that others are not.

I don't know people. What do you guys think?

You ever had a serious relationship with someone where there was a (possibly considerable) age-gap? If it's right should I just say F it and go for it?

2. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

You have my blessing. Hey if she's mature and makes you feel good than definitely pursue that.

3. Athena

Athena New Member

Agreed.

4. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

My husband turned 60 this year, I am 44. I molest him frequently.

5. beautiful02

beautiful02 New Member

If you are happy and she is happy, go for it. Follow your heart. Don't worry bout the age.

6. Stheno

Stheno New Member

everyone have different opinions.. its what make you happy..

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:shock:!

8. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

10 years is not so much.
    I had a guy who was 17 years older. So I am 34 now and he is 51...... that is a diffrence. I would not date anymore a guy with that age diffrence.

9. XXX

XXX New Member

Thx a lot guys :D.

You don't know just how much your replies have helped me :).

Y'all rock :p

10. XXX

XXX New Member

Thx dude. Appreciate ya :)

11. XXX

XXX New Member

Wow. What age did you guys start dating at then?

12. XXX

XXX New Member

Thx sweetie ;)

13. XXX

XXX New Member

I'm sure he doesn't mind :D :smt110

14. XXX

XXX New Member

:)

Thank you. I needed to hear that.

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

hey, XXX is back.

16. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

I'm currently talking to a woman who is 35. Nothing has materialized yet. Sometime I wonder why she gave me her number.

17. irishchick

irishchick Guest

F it and go for it.

It really is all about the personality click and the physical chemistry.

If you have that, then that is all you need.

I recently started dating a guy who is (gasp) 20 years older than me. I've always gone for older men but never more than 10 years older, so this is a new one for me.

We're hitting it off really well, the sex is great, it's ALL great and we're happy. Knock on wood. It's possible that marriage could be in the cards. We're having a lot of fun but don't want to rush into anything.

Anyway, good luck to you... and truly, don't worry about what other people think. Your happiness is what counts most of all.

18. FRESH

FRESH New Member

She's legal :smt096

If she told you her age, make sure you confirm that. I was at a spot the other night, 25+ club, I met this chick that told me she was 21, and you know what I thought her real age was? 32, 33, I thought she was lying. The whole reason I even spoke with her was the fact that I thought she seemed youthful, but my radar was off because I had drank more than I usually do. I should have known when she told me to contact her via FB (not that contact via FB is solely child-like, but in the mix of all the missed social cues due from inebriation :vom:). I don't really use FB anymore...but I sleep the booze off...my boys come over for Sunday NFL rituals...we got picture-in-picture going with the computer in the background clownin...I tell the to go on FB so we can further investigate...get on my page to see that she already hit me up...manly congrats are flying around (that are premature in any circumstance)...she left a message about how much fun she had talkin with me...wants to set up a 2nd meet n greet...BUT..."I'm not sure you'll want to"...I go to respond back...get on her page....come to find out....shorty just turned seventeen not to long ago...WoW...OMG

(The disclaimer to this story is the fact that I'm probably 90% of the time really good with guessing age, not mention my uncanny ability to judge character and see through bullshit...like a superhero almost, but I think the booze where my krypto that night.) 1st time that's happened to me:shock::smt022:smt120:smt012

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  19. LA

LA Well-Known Member

lol. It's not completely your fault.

She shouldn't have been in that 21+ club anyways.

Sucks you picked the underage one. :)

20. FRESH

FRESH New Member

You know...it's cool though, just helped me stay in top of my game.