Russell Wilson and Samantha Hoopes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://thebiglead.com/2015/03/20/russell-wilson-spotted-out-with-si-swim-model-samantha-hoopes/

Russell Wilson Spotted Out With SI Swim Model Samantha Hoopes

Russell Wilson was seen leaving a restaurant in Los Angeles with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Samantha Hoopes in a Rolls-Royce. According to TMZ, the two aren’t dating but just enjoy hanging out with each other. Whatever the case may be, it’s good to see Wilson is keeping himself busy and hopefully continuing the process of getting over Seattle’s Super Bowl loss.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]bhFoIYefo6Y[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a girl I hung out with long ago. We only went to the movies or to the mall just to hang out. Sometimes she paid. I see just a platonic friendship. Nothing more.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I think she's an upgrade

his ex had a weird/bitchy look about her

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

A few years ago he wasn't rich and not much of an NFL prospect,doubt he could have pulled top models back than.Now that he's a Superbowl winning QB and soon to be highest paid NFL player they're probably lining up around the block.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh no doubt :lol:

6. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Will he be like most Playa players?

Sean Gayle - ex Chicago Bear was in the news a couple of years ago (2011)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaun-gayle-exclusive-slain-pregnant-girlfriend-revealed-obsessive/story?id=13366252)

I watched a FBI TV show about this. Sean was going out with 18 other girls at the same time! Not all of them were White though. Some were Hispanic and Asian.

Sean Gayle is an equal opportunity Player (Playa). To have another White B***h kill another pregnant White girlfriend, his child, is something. It must be that Black magic or Black Mojo...White Girls fighting for, or in this case, killing for his love...

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Friends with benefits imo.I doubt a rich superstar athlete is hanging out with a beautiful model for platonic friendship.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Her come-hither gaze makes me go weak at the knees. High five, bro!

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Or perhaps they were killing to be first in line for some of that pay packet.

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lawd she is nice!

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I knew a lot of model-types in college. Including one who was voted #1 Blonde in the USA. That was over 20 years ago. She's probably married with children by now. But things were fine with us. Even if he was rich, I think she would've told him what the score is from jumpstreet. If there is something else going on between them, we will not know unless they say they are in a physical relationship(which won't happen).

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

14. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I could understand them having a platonic relationship if they knew each other before the money and fame or if he was gay.

Put yourself in his shoes.Recently divorced,Superbowl winning QB,about to sign a 100 million + contract,thousands of women throwing themselves at you,all of your family and homies want to hang out with you as much as possible,numerous professional commitments etc.Are you really looking to spend what little free time you have with a sports illustrated model in a no sex platonic relationship? My guess is if she told him that upfront that would have been the last time she seen him.

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

LOL Classic gif

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think it is possible to have a non-sexual platonic friendship. Actor James Dean once drove around with actress-singer-dancer Eartha Kitt at the time of his fame(it was said that Dean was bisexual). I believe that if Wilson and Hoopes are an item, wouldn't they annouce it by now? Other than that, they are two people just driving around together, laughing as they go by not even wondering what the people around them are saying.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Cheers, Petty.:drinkers:

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Muuuuahahaha

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Dean was gay so that is understandable.I don't think they are boyfriend/girlfriend,probably just friends with benefits.Russell just got out of a marriage so he might not be looking for a serious relationship.He also has a good boy Christian image in Seattle that he has to maintain so he is probably going to keep his private life private as much as he can.