Charissa Thompson and Jason Williams

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by blacklexus, Jul 27, 2013.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I happened to catch Extra just now- it's actually still on. Mario mentioned that Jennifer Lawrence is having trouble finding a man. He said that Charissa has that in common with her. Charissa was standing right next to him when he said it. She laughed and said that's it's tough being single. I have no idea if she was joking or not.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

For JLaw, and other women like herself, it is tough being single. And it is no laughing matter. Being single myself by circumstance and by choice, I understand her quandary.

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Sure, but what I was getting at was that she seemed to maybe be saying she's single and can't find a man. That doesn't sound good for Jay.

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Chances are if she didn't even mention him that they aren't together or aren't on good terms right now. Pretty disrespectful to your partner to say your single if you aren't, so I'm going to assume she isn't with him.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She can't find a man who is truly serious about a relationship with an Oscar winning actress. And if she does meet a man, will he be good to her instead of using her as an opportunity.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I was referring to Charissa not Jennifer.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I think they're done

Okay I checked out Charissa's twitter and Instagram. I think these two are done as a couple.

For one there's an Instagram thanking her ex- husband for helping her through sad times. Who's shouts out her ex like that if she's still with a serious bf? And mentioning sad times?

Then she's got this on twitter...
    [​IMG]
    The tweet actually says it's on repeat! I looked up the lyrics and it def sounds like a breakup song to me.

Anyway that's my whole investigation. Gonna leave these folks alone now. Cuz I really shouldn't pay this much attention to anybody's business but my own lol!

Attached Files:

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Never mind. Post deleted.