Tyga's new girlfriend/rebound - Demi Rose

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, May 23, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I don't give a fuck about Tyga & I think he's a lame. His music career is done. Nobody is checking for his music. He stays in the headlines by being associated with other bigger names. So, I'm surprised to see this thread has almost has 3 pages. Thread should've flopped.

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

"tagthesponsor.com

What is this website you might ask? Pure gold, that’s what it is.

Tag the Sponsor (TTS) looks to expose the “models”, “fitness girls” and “promoters” of Instagram for what they are – prostitutes. No, not sluts – lots of them are literally prostitutes.

Essentially, Instagram “models” are contacted by “sponsors” through Instagram’s messaging system. These sponsors are usually rich Saudi oil barons or old wealthy CEO types – the keys here being rich and wealthy. Why is this important? It’s because these men are shelling out $25k-$60k for the company of these “models”. These men will fly these plastic bimbos on their private jets for a “week of fun” in Dubai, the Caribbean, Australia, you name it. Of course, the “fun” includes sex – and lots of it (often degrading sex involving urination and defecation).

Anyone who has used Instagram is sure to have come across these types of girls. You know the type: posting Louis Vuitton purses, or Michael Kors this, Prada that or Gucci whatever; taking endless selfies in exotic locations around the world or in front of Ferraris and Bentleys; posting pictures with fat stacks of cash with hashtags such as #blessed or #hustle. Who’s taking these pictures? How can she afford these things? Her profile says she’s a “promoter”.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize these women are making money through the oldest profession in the world."

3. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Probably

4. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Dating a hooker Definite downgrade.

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah that sounds about right. Thanks for the share.

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

You're welcome