Corey Gamble & Kourtney Kardashian

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Mar 4, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Cory and Kourtney had dinner together in Los Angeles. Kris is currently in Paris for Fashion Week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seems like nothing until I heard that they have been out together several times and 5 times in the last month. Hmm.
    (Kourtney, 36 Corey, 33)

2. darkcurry

This is them last year around in November
    [​IMG]

3. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Hhhmmm...

When the Cat's away, the mice will play...

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Those torn jeans look terrible on Kourtnry. I don't think the pictures mean anything.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I hate the look on her face.
    She looks like she's being forced to go out with this brotha.lol

KK, Khloe and Kylie never mean mug when the paparazzi snap them with their Black BFs/husbands.

Yall better enjoy the Kardashians cause when they're gone there will never be another celeb family like them.:smt008:freehug:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. darkcurry

Yeah it isn't the pictures because I thought the same thing. It's the amount of time they are spending together alone especially going to dinner.

They could of hit it off as really good friends, but they are also around the same age (3 years apart) and these are the Kardashians let's not pretend they aren't strangers to craziness, lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  7. darkcurry

Or it could be a look that's saying "Shit, now I have to explain that we we're just "hanging out" to my mom." lol.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Is this the Brotha that was rumored to be dating the mom Kris a couple years ago? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

9. darkcurry

No he is/was dating Kris
    [​IMG]

10. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Kourtney likes white guys

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Kourtney Is older than her husband Scott Dissick. With reality television, another family will emerge. This is merely the beginning.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  12. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Kris With Corey

Dude keeping it in the family.

Kanye better get a DNA swab on Kim's kids, or in 18 years....18 years and finds out the kids aint even his.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Kim and Khloé Call Kourtney Kardashian's Relationship with Corey Gamble 'Inappropriate' and 'Weird''

[​IMG]

According to her family, Kourtney Kardashian is the new diva on the block.

On Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, it was all about Kourtney's new diva-like behavior and interfering with Rob Kardashian's new house, as well as her "weird" relationship with her mother's younger boyfriend.

Kris Jenner's boyfriend Corey Gamble is settling into the Kardashian lifestyle nicely, so nicely that family members think it's a bit odd how close he is to Kourtney, 37.

When Kourtney insists she and Khloé Facetime Gamble, 35, and ask him to come out with them, Khloé gets a bit freaked out.

"I love Corey, I think he's super nice, but I don't ask him to hang out" Khloé, 31, tells the cameras. "Kourtney and Corey are conjoined twins."

Later, she and Kim both wind up discussing how awkward Kourtney and Gamble's relationship is.

"Do you find it bizarre with how close Kourtney and Corey are BFF?" Kim asks Khloé. "It's weird."

"Did you see the pictures they took on their hike?" Khloé asks her.

"It looked like a family photo. It was so inappropriate," Kim responds.

"Him and Kourtney go out at night together, they are always together," Kim tells the camera.

Later, when Kim goes to lunch with Kourtney, she confronts her sister about the relationship she has with Gamble.

"He's fun, you just need to get to know him better," Kourtney tells Kim, 35. "Just ask him questions ... but you don't need to be nosey.

After thinking about it, Kim sits down with Gamble to chat and picks his brain about his life.

Corey explains that he never had a house full of people and that he never had the dynamic that the Kardashians have. Kim admits to the camera that she now understands why Gamble loves being around Kourtney and the kids.

"I hear about Corey's life and it makes me feel very lucky to have such a big family," Kim tells the camera.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Khloe is definitely my favorite. Damn that girl is fine

15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

This family stays relevant through controversy

They tried it with the transsexual exhusband, they tried it with the drug/ alcohol addicted exes (scott and lamar), now they're taking the pseudo-incest angle with chyrob/ kyga and kris and kourtney sharing gamble.

I'll admit it's entertaining, but says a lot about how far television has gone.