Aussie Actor Joel Edgerton in Interracial Marriage Film "Loving"

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, May 18, 2016.

1. brethard

brethard Active Member

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You left out Melissa George. She was in a film with Taye Diffs(she has a fling with him in a dream sequence). I think it was called Between Us.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You left out Melissa George. She was in a film with Taye Diggs(she has a fling with him in a dream sequence). I think it was called Between Us.

Loving sounds like it has Oscar potential(if the Academy lets it in).

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Nicky Whelan on House Of Lies

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see that flick soon.

6. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

1) There is no trend. There are other IR movies out there in which Aussie actors aren't involved.

2)You are starting a thread about an upcoming movie about the true story of a white male and a black female which is cool but that isn't exactly what this site specializes in as you (should) know.

3)You are also starting said thread on a page dedicated to actual, current IR celeb couplings of black men and white women.

Look....you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out where posts/threads go on this site and yet people keep making this mistake. The site does really need moderators.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I love the director of the film but give me a break. This is the THIRD movie done about this couple in around 15 to 20 years. There was the made-for-cable movie in the 1990s or early 2000s. There was the documentary from a few years back. Now this. I personally didn't need to see another version of it. And let's get real...if a black guy married to a white woman had tried to take any state to court over the right to marry whomever he wanted he probably would have been killed. Granted the Lovings didn't want to go through that mess nor did they want the attention, but I can't shake the thought that it's another example of laws against any type of miscegenation (black-white; white-Asian; white-Hispanic) only allowed to be challenged when it is a white male involved in crossing the color line. If a white female was the one crossing the barrier by marrying someone outside her race at the time the lawsuits probably wouldn't go anywhere.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The Swirling Sisterhood's panties about to get wet over this new movie

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True JS. The family did not like the first flick about them.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member