Big Sean & Arianna Grande a couple

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Aug 25, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Didn't exist
    Technology has always been used to advance vocals.
    The Four Tops didn't have the equipment that Boyz II Men had and it didn't stop us from loving their vocals just like people from the past.

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Peach.

3. satyr

satyr New Member

Other than somehow becoming thirteen again, I can't imagine the circumstances under which I might consider that a good song.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Used to replace their lack of vocal range? Really? I guess you were there when they were recording their respective parts.

Actually, this song is easily within both of their ranges. Plus, that song is not hard to sing to begin with. The use of Autotune here was not done to fix an off key vocal. No one really uses it for that anymore, anyway. It's used to give the vocal in question that "sound" which is popular in electronic styles of music these days. Just like a ton of reverb and triple stacking each voice on the hook was popular on R&B vocals in the 90's, so is this effect hot today. It's a fad.

This is a misconception from people who don't know modern vocal production/mixing techniques. They think if they hear Autotune on a vocal it automatically means that the singer can't sing and he or she is trying to cover it up by using the program. Most of the time, especially in the last few years, that's just not true. If they were really trying to fix out of key vocals they would use a VST called Melodyne and you'd never know the difference. It sounds totally natural when used by someone who knows what they are doing. Totally transparent.

Besides, you really can't compare what Chris Brown and Arianna Grande are doing to Luthor or Anita Baker. Totally different styles of music appealing to different audiences.

5. The Dark King

Truth and repped

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

LOL @ the Roger Troutman comment.

7. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

9. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

News at 11.

10. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Katy Perry dated a black guy? All the guys J.Lo dated seems to be to help her career. Diddy,Affleck,Anthony. Looks like she was trying to get the black,white and Hispanic crowds as fans or something. Jennifer Lawrence,Taylor Swift,etc are pretty much rednecks so you know who they were going to date before and after fame.

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yep, Katie dated Travie McCoy from Gym Class Heroes.

13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Ariana's new #1 single about her need for Big Black D!ck :heart:. She said its not a game . . . I will bounce my little white ass out the door if you don't bring it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OX1BRR_UrY

15. The Dark King

She just gained a sale and a new fan. Thanks for the heads up fam

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Heard shes a real diva. Her life coach quit on her ass

17. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Sounds like a drink at Starbucks.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Funking HA!!!!

19. cute couple

20. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Big Sean and Arianna were photographed exchanging a kiss on a roller coaster @ Universal Studios Hollywood this week.