Corbin Bleu is Engaged to Sasha Clements

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TheUtopian, Oct 16, 2014.

1. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

Corbin Bleu Proposes to Sasha Clements

[​IMG]

October 16th
    Link

Fairytales really do come true at the happiest place on Earth.

Corbin Bleu got engaged to his girlfriend, actress Sasha Nicole Clements, on Wednesday night in front of Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, People Magazine has exclusively learned.

"I'm very excited to begin this next chapter of my life with the woman who stole my heart," says the former High School Musical star and season 17 Dancing with the Stars runner-up.

Standing in front of Cinderella's Castle right before the park's famous fireworks show, Bleu, 25, surprised Clements, 24, with an engagement ring he had placed inside a glass slipper.

The Disney alum, who will appear in the upcoming independent film, Shaker Pointe, and Clements, a Canadian-born actress who recently costarred in the Disney Channel Original movie How to Build a Better Boy, first met in a Toronto grocery store in 2011.

The couple have been dating since then.

[​IMG]

Photo: Corbin and Sasha enjoy a family dinner in Los Angeles.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The faces behind them say it all

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:D

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmao

5. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Her rock.

6. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Good-looking couple.

Still...we get black chicks (some celebrities, some not) hooking up with the likes of Robert Patterson, Chris Pine, Michael Fassbender, Bradley Cooper and Zac Efron and all the brothers are getting, as far as white female celebs are concerned, are Disney Channel chicks we've never heard of. And this doesn't even include all the white male celebs who are also dating or marrying Asian women, Hispanic women or in the case of George Clooney an Arabic woman after stringing along white girlfriends, whom he would not marry, for years. You would think at that rate there would be a shortage of white guys to go around but of course there is always enough of them to marry virtually every desirable white female star as well rather than losing them to some non-white dude. Must be great to be a white male in this environment.

7. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Of course I could google, but...

Who are Cordon Blue and Sasha Clements?

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Yet somehow to let sistas tell it every good-looking, educated black man with money is dating/marrying white women

And I don't concern myself with who white men date

It's not a competition, it's about finding someone who's right for you, IMO

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

They're like climate change deniers as far as I'm concerned.

Cool for you. But since this is an actual forum of threads dedicated to celebrity pairings of black men with white women it would sure be nice to see that more of the women were actual, you know, real celebs (women we actually heard of).

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

A type of chicken obviously

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its a german dish....fuck thats what i was looking for....mofos

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

When I first read the title I thought that's what this was about

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I hate deceptive ads