Kendra's Talking To A Divorce Lawyer...Not Good

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That is possible. Sonny Bono once said that Cher was not a good lover. Kendra had a sex tape made once without her knowledge(or she knew she was being taped but thought it would be private and kept between her and the guy she was with). But, she kept Hank happy, for a while before all this.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Or

Maybe ole hank wanted the option of being fucked in the ass by a man with plastic tits, hairy balls and a 9 inch dick

But that ain't none of my business

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

4. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I walked past Kendra today and I didn't speak to her. I slipped up on that one. :mad:

5. satyr

satyr New Member

That's actually proper L.A. etiquette; treat them like regular people. I walked past two C-list celebrities within the past week and didn't say anything. I never do.

6. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Yeah true, that's the proper LA etiquette but if I see a public figure, entertainer or athlete that I like I am going to speak, I'll tell them I like their work and keep it moving. Now if it's someone I don't care about then I wouldn't say anything to them.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When I was a movie extra, we were not allowed to talk to any of the actors on the set. Sometimes the actors would say hello to everyone. I remember seeing producer Joel Silver on the set of Fair Game with Cindy Crawford, Billy Baldwin, Steven Berkoff, Chris MacDonald and Jeanette Goldstein(Vasquez from Aliens).
    I also saw Darryll Hannah, Antonio Banderas, Danny Aiello, Eli Wallach on the set of Two Much.
    The reason was simple; these actors are mentally on the clock and don't really have time to chat with fans(unless you are fortunate to be in a scene with them, or have a speaking part in which you must join the SAG(Screen Actor's Guild)) Some do not like to talk about their past work. And the casting agents are watching. I recall a casting agent was watching us while doing a rehearsal for the film Up Close And Personal with Robert Redford, Michelle Pfeiffer and Glen Plummer(High-Top from Colors and the kid in the Jaguar from Speed). I liked doing that work when I did it. However, it is a sometime thing in South Florida.

8. FRESH

FRESH New Member

This is getting trumped up for ratings because his career is nil.

9. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/25/hank-baskett-transsexual-affair-extorted-illegal-recording/

Hank Baskett
    Goes to FBI
    The Transsexual Extorted Me!
    10/25/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kendra Wilkinson's husband Hank Baskett has gone to the FBI, claiming the transsexual who has blabbed to the media she had an affair with him illegally recorded and extorted him.

Hank's camp tells TMZ ... he now acknowledges he "hung out with her." His people say Ava London secretly recorded the conversation in which he begs her not to talk about their relationship because he's married. That audio made its way to several tabloids.

We've learned Hank's lawyer went to the FBI this week, complaining not only was the recording illegal ... she tried shaking him down to the tune of $5K in return for silence.

We're told Hank's lawyer will go to court next week in an attempt to get her iPhone records, which his people believe will fully document an extortion attempt.

We now also know what Hank claims happened between him and Ava. He says he met her and one of her friends in a grocery store and they invited him to go to their apartment to hang out. They began partying, which somehow led to Ava taking her clothes off, and the deal breaker was when Ava revealed her basket.

10. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

May another brother scoop up Kendra soon.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Why not you ?

Sheeeed im packing my bags now to put my bid in.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I absolutely adore kendra, obviously

Hank is throwed off in the head for creepin around on her with a tranny

14. Soulthinker

Hank can be replaced with a homeboy who can treat her right.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What about her children? Will the lucky man be able to be a father , as well? Or will it be a joint custody situation?

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...its not a good look.

18. Soulthinker

Why she took him back,I have no idea.

19. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I remember her saying her biggest fear was ending up alone with kids like her mother.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah that sucks

I give her credit for being tough and willing to make shit work out, but that doesn't excuse hank for his supposedly bad ways