BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And white men are still in love with Megan Fox. Being a character who is a lesbian is a safe bet.

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

They don't have much chemistry and megan fox still has some "it girl" years left so ir is a gamble.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL! If Megan Fox ever was an "It Girl", she isn't anymore & hasn't been for years. She now divorced with 2 kids.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Was there a backlash fron that? How big was it? I absolutely love when they lose their shit over a black actor being the love interest of the hot, white chick everyone wants to bang.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I found out that and other IR scenes in this compilation I posted a while ago.

[YOUTUBE]o-IFdutmr2k[/YOUTUBE]

6. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

It girl wasn't the best term but the fact still remains that wm still have her on lock.

Wilde got death threats for it. It wasn't like the cheerios commercial though.

It hurts their pathetic self-esteems. In their heads, bm are lower then them. So when they see a hot ww engage sexually with a BM it's like seeing some hot babe getting plowed by someone who looks like Chuy Bravo.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That puts Megan Fox in "M.I.L.F." status.

8. ColiBreh1

I feel uncomfortable calling her a MILF because she still isn't even 30 yet.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She is a mother. M.I.L.F. is a term that is misleading. It doesn't mean a mature mother. It means a mother, younger or mature, who is attractive.

10. ColiBreh1

I just done watching this past week's episode of "New Girl" (Episode 5). Megan Fox still hasn't still been introduced yet, but it looks like she will be introduced in this week's episode:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHHekkemIVw
    [YOUTUBE]WHHekkemIVw[/YOUTUBE]

While we're talking about potential IR on "New Girl" we might as well mention the notable IR that been on the show so far

1. Meaghan Rath (Half-Indian/Half-White) was a recurring character for 4 episodes last season. She was Damon Wayans, Jr. main love interest.

2. Alexandra Daddario guest-starred in a 2 episodes the last couple of seasons (Episode 20 of Season 3 & Episode 7 of Season 4). She flirted with both Damon Wayans, Jr. & Lamorne Morris. Hooked-up with Lamorne Morris.

3. Damon Wayans, Jr. & Hannah Simone (Half Indian/Half White) dated for a couple episodes in season 3, but that never went anywhere.

4. Taye Diggs guest-starred in a episode in season 3 (Episode 7) & was a love-interest for Zooey Deschanel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=227a3HkmfdM
    [YOUTUBE]227a3HkmfdM[/YOUTUBE]

5. Jessica Chaffin was a recurring character for 4 episodes in Season 3 & was Lamorne Morris' odd bus driver girlfriend.

11. ColiBreh1

I been watching the short-lived UPN Legal Dramedy "Kevin Hill" starring Taye Diggs for the last month or so, slowly
    [​IMG]

It definitely feels like they're setting up Christina Hendricks to be the long-term love interest with the fact that she's into Kevin & he has no idea. And they keep showing those scenes before the recaps.

I just got done watching episode 12 & Lee Thompson Young guest-starred in the episode...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  12. darkcurry

Yeah Christina Hendricks if I remember correctly does hook up with Taye Diggs. This show was good, critics loved it, was just made in the wrong time. It would work now days.

13. ColiBreh1

What do you mean by "Kevin Hill" was made at the wrong time? UPN seemed like right network for the show.

14. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Kevin Hill

First time hearing about "Kevin Hill".

Is it still on or cancelled?

15. darkcurry

Cancelled.

16. darkcurry

It was a show with a Non white lead actor and a lot of diversity on the show. A lot of those shows we're getting cancelled early(lasting 1 or 2 seasons) during that time early 2000s.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Kevin Hill definitely didn't last long during its first run.

18. ColiBreh1

"Kevin Hill" lasted for only 1 full 22-episode season back in the 2004-2005 TV season on UPN.

The show isn't available to stream on an SVOD services or buy from any VOD services/or on DVD. I had to download all the episodes (HDTV rips) from a filehosting site last summer. I'm thankful AF because I been trying to download the show FOR YEARS but nobody was seeding on Torrents & last summer was the first time I'd seen the show available on filehosting sites.

19. ColiBreh1

You would think with UPN being known for airing Black sitcoms on 2 different nights a week, that "Kevin Hill" would've fit in at UPN though.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember the Lifetime show The Days And Nights Of Molly Dodd? It was a show about a woman who was so liberated she dated a group of men. One of which was black. I think it was on for a couple of seasons and it ended with her discovery that she was pregnant by one of the men she had been dating. The father of the child was revealed at the end.