Steve Harvey and IR

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by goodlove, Feb 3, 2016.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Steve Harvey is to have a show on the difficulty in dating IR on the 3rd Feb 2016. Tomorrow.

Watch and lets discuss

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Setting the DVR now. Should be interesting.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What channel is the program on and what time?

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Check your local listings

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Watching it now. Bw dating wm for the first time (steve is setting her up on two dates) and her friends aren't cool with it.

Now bm with native Indian woman and mom is upset that the kids aren't learning the native Indian culture and they aren't married

Bm ask ww to marry him.

Show just glossed but what you expect.

It is something to talk about if you saw it

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I watched it. BTW, it wasn't a black man at the end proposing ...he was half asian and half white. What I noticed after waiting to see a black man and white woman couple story that never came, Is that Steve caters to his audience

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Fuck Steve Harvey and the horse he rode in on, both specifically and in general.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see it myself.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He looked black to me but he did look like he had Asian or something. You could be right tho

10. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Good point...figured he'd lean to the black women side of things seeing as how that's how he's made a lot his money lately & the fact that a lot of black women are pushing IR now.
    http://www.steveharveytv.com/the-unique-challenges-of-interracial-love/

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

He has had BM/WW IR couples on his show before, he even set a white woman up with a black man. I think he didn't want to bring up the controversy of the relationship on a show like this because he didn't want to hear black women that are against that mouths. Because they can get overboard with it and stir anger, especially within themselves.

I remember when Wendy Williams blasted Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson for the bevy of white women on his dating show a while back.

13. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I saw it too, it wasn't what I expected and he didn't mention anything we haven't heard of before. Pretty lame really.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember he had one Korean woman in his hot tub on his show.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The one thing that disturbed my about SH is he allowed his stepson to change his last name to his. The stepson said something to the effect "my real father did his best......"

To me that's foul. I don't know the details but on the surface that's bs.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. I chuckled at the posters who were looking forward to this in the first few posts of this thread when I viewed this thread earlier this past week. Steve Harvey's brand caters mostly to Black Women. And lot of Black Women don't really fu*k with his advice to begin with.

So I knew this wasn't going to be worth watching.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I've missed it. Has anyone seen it?

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I didn't see the show, but I agree 100%. Everyone should date everyone, whoever floats your boat. Go for it.