Seattle's Russell Wilson & His Wife

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Dec 20, 2012.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Possible rookie of the year?:confused:

2. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

And to answer your question...Yes. He does have a better team around him than RG3 and Luck but the guy gets better every game and seems wise beyond his years.

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

He could be rookie of the year, and the weird thing is, his backup (Matt Flynn) is making 5 times as much as he is. But I bet if Russel goes to the playoffs and wins ROTY. He will be able to renegotiate some more money out of Paul Allen's pockets.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wilson used to play for NC State some years back. Pleased he is doing good and found a good person.

5. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

Makes me wonder, how many nfl players have white gfs and wives?

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Nice couple.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Her dog looks like, 'What the fuck!!?? These humans have gone CRAZY!!'

[​IMG]

Russell should have been a first round pick, and he would have been if were taller.
    Wish him the best on his marriage.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOTS

green trumps every social barrier

9. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

she is way more beautiful then the animated gifs of her all excited when he was drafted...

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

As they should lol. kind of shows that bw may be correct. Once a brother gets on its white girl city but to be fair ww are far more approachable and just plain nicer. You cant blame them

11. andreboba

Well Russell Wilson is biracial. He might be attracted to his wife because she's his normal.

12. The Dark King

Even if he's biracial at home dude is black to the world.
    Ask Barak Obama or Derek Jeter
    Shit even dudes like Michael Ealy who has green eyes is a "black" man

13. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

yup, the classic one drop rule smh

14. andreboba

I'm just saying Russell Wilson possibly grew up around WW most of his life,(mom/aunts/cousins, etc.)

His choosing a WW to wife may not be much of a reach since because of his background she was probably already in his comfort zone.

It may not have been a choice between a WW or 'other' for Russell because he may not have had any interaction with women who weren't White.

15. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I saw a special on him on ESPN when he was at Wisconsin...he grew up well aware of his blackness....

also his wife looks really close to a girl I used to date in college...about 25 yrs ago..

16. The Dark King

Never seemed like other to me

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

18. Scorpion Brodie

Scorpion Brodie New Member

Good point, but it seems the non black women that the brothers date, have a career or other things going on in their lives. You really don't see them in da clubs or acting foolish like on Basketball Wives..

19. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

20. TheWatcher

TheWatcher New Member

He's not even really black.Good lord,it's like saying Alicia Keys and Halle Berry are black and they are not.