JESSICA CANSECO

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Akeildboss, May 16, 2014.

1. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

She stars on Hollywood exes, as you know her controversial remarks an so forth lol but i saw the preview here she was with her new man and she was refering to him as her "black jose" but idk where could i find that episode

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Was she talking about Willie Gault??

He's a pic of them kissing.:cool:

[​IMG]

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Looks sexy, but also looks like a high-maintenance, shopping and botox type. But what do I know? Lol

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

All the women on Hollywood Ex-Wives are high-maintenance. R. Kelly's ex is engaged to a younger guy. Prince's ex-wife Mayte seems like she is in her own little world.

5. orejon4

Sounds like all their sexiness might not be worth all the trouble. They've got Mayte on there, too?

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yep. She's on the show, too.

7. orejon4

I'm going to search the guide so I can catch at least one episode. This might be a nice accompaniment to my favorite - South Beach Tow.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You might also want to check out a reality show about strippers in Atlanta. The one white stripper was getting more business than the black strippers and she is in an interracial relationship, I think. I forgot the show's title.

9. orejon4

Uh oh...that plot sounds ripe for controversy, lol.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Well, the other strippers don't like it. There's also a stripper that has 4 kids at home. So, yeah, there is controversy.

11. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

BRO'S !!!!! LMAO THIS JESSICA CANSECO BLUE EYES BLONDE HAIR GIRL LIKE MENTIONED ABOUT 3 + TIMES HOW MUCH SHE LOVES BLACK MEN AN JUST GOT SO EXCITED CUZ THEY GUY ANDREW WAS BLACK DAMN I CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 4, SEE IF 1 OF U GUYS CAN GET ME A SITE WITH UNRELEASED EPISODES

12. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Last I remember, that show was cancelled.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Strip Club Queens Of Atlanta. It was cancelled.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Shut up, you fucking weirdo.