Rick Fox & Eliza Dushku Split

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Jun 24, 2014.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Five years is a long time. But, these two are from two different coasts(Eliza is a Boston girl and Rick is an L.A. guy). I don't think the split was a bad one. She is considering going back to school. I wish her luck in her journey. I wish Rick luck, too. He has children from two previous marriages(one of which was with Vanessa Williams) and I am sure his children will miss Eliza. I guess he'll have to stick to those L.A. ladies.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Hate to see anyone split up if they are getting along, but I respect her point about cultural differences between the coasts and her desire to have the familiarity of hometown and family. Best of luck to them both.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've always had a huge crush on that woman. Interesting to see someone like her give up the millionaire athlete boyfriend to go back to school.

5. orejon4

I'm sure she socked away a bit of her own money as well to provide that little cushion while she's studying. See? A beautiful woman who is interested in a "life of the mind". Anything's possible.

6. The Dark King

One in a million fam one in a million lol

7. orejon4

Well, if you look for a 5, 6 or 7 instead of a 10 I guarantee you there are a LOT more of them. Lol

8. The Dark King

The unfortunate thing about this damn area is too much damn self esteem everyone thinks they're a ten even if they're a 5 6 or 7. The new mantra is "I won't settle for less than what I deserve" Which unfortunately includes a brownstone or a place with a elevator and a doorman. New York is full of fun vibrant people but if you're dating with the intentions of anything long term its the wrong city by far.

9. orejon4

That's what Jersey is for, lol.

10. The Dark King

Lmao real talk. North Jersey though anything like Hoboken or Jersey City you're dealing with the same shit lol

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You have to go further in to towns like Morristown, Madison, Newark, East Orange or Montclair (Upper Montclair, too)

12. orejon4

One of my best friends lives in Bloomfield, and I love it there. Small community college, quiet downtown strip, unpretentious. Very cool.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I've been to Bloomfield, too. It is a nice place.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well I'm not necessarily buying their official reason, I am thinking more along the lines that after 5 years, she put her matrimonial foot down (or he did). She might want babies and he doesn't. They never tell us the truth - why would they. When you walk away from a steady relationship where travel privilege$ are available to you, your birth cities are most likely less-of, or a non-factor for the split.

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I was thinking the exact same thing.At 33 with no kids and never been married I'm thinking she was the one who said put a ring on it or I'm out.

16. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, after 5 years not out of the realm of possibility. :)

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You sound like a man that's never had a southern girl. Low maintenance, warm hearted down to earth with less make up, loves to cook and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Stay in NY while I endulge in your share. :)

18. orejon4

Now if you could only find those qualities in a woman that is also internationally oriented, multilingual, into science and technology, and not emotionally needy. And I'm a good cook, so I would gladly swap out cooking to sweeten the deal.

As for Foxshku/Rickliza, maybe the age difference was a problem. He is 44, you know. Lol

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sounds like you prefer a lady thats fresh from Europe. lol

20. orejon4

That's sometimes the case, but they have their hillbillies too. Lol