Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That racist woman got off the subway when they kissed. That was a classic IR movie which made money. Sadly,there are not too many of those in the US. Yes,One Night Stand sets the standard in IR movies.

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Thanks Gorath. I will be sure to check them all out!!! It's good to know there's at least a couple of decent IR movies.

3. beccaomecca

It is very unfortunate not too many are made!! Maybe you could put together a low budget film with a white woman and black man off this site lol. :freehug:

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Also check out the film Diary of a Tired Black Man, Pieces of April, Swirl, 5 Flights Up and Slaughter(I have said it more than once about Slaughter and I will say it again, probably the most tender interracial love scene before and since).

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There are many of these films that have been out. But it's about the white man getting the Asian, Latinas or other women. Like Captain James T. Kirk, he gets the woman every time.

6. beccaomecca

Fair enough. The Asians are sought after more than the whites there though right? And thank you I'll check it out.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This weekend, I watched the movie "The Night Before" that came out this past November. Anthony Mackie fucks Ilana Glazer in the movie.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What is the verdict? Worth a look, or let it slide?

9. ColiBreh1

It's a stoner movie. I personally would rate the movie maybe a 2 or 2.5 out of 5. No higher than a 3 out of 5.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Was Anthony Mackey sober, bufoonish or villainous?

11. beccaomecca

Dangerous Minds

Dangerous Minds would have to be my all time favourites.

12. ColiBreh1

Which actors are involved in IR in that movie?

13. beccaomecca

14. Soulthinker

Hope you had seen Hurricane Smith starring Carl Weathers in the future Becca.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have to see Hurricane Smith, also. I saw a scene of it on television. It was the scene when Smith arrives in Sydney and all the Aussie women he passes looks at him and he notices, them and smiles. I think that's what happened....

16. Soulthinker

It was one of those rare movies of a Black man visiting Australia. Glad it was made.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There was that scene in Muriel's Wedding where Toni Collette and Rachel Griffiths bring some men over to have a night of sex. Toni is with the video rental store guy and Rachel is with two American sailors(one black, the other white). A misunderstanding occurs and the two sailors, naked, rush in and confront the video rental store guy. Muriel laughing hysterically, sees the black sailor's package. She continues to laugh. That film was very memorable and relatable.

18. glassesjacket24

glassesjacket24 New Member

Echo park is a movie with IR mammie gummer and Anthony okungbowa its on netflix

19. Soulthinker

I must had missed that scene in Muriel's Wedding. I remembered the partying scene. I saw The Saffires and there was a scene of one of the members of the group went to a party where there were Black US soldiers and White Aussie and Aboriginal women.

20. ColiBreh1

I remember Mamie Gummer being the lead on the short-lived CW Hospital Dramaedy "Emily Owens, M.D." a few years ago. I guess I'll check that movie out.