BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

:smt038 :smt023 :smt109 About time.

It's nice to know that things are changing for the better, as I had hoped when I made that thread about society's views of IR today. If this keeps up, then racism will deteriorate much faster in the public and maybe even, the underground world.

3. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Here's a list of as many TV shows I can think of that have had interracial couples:

Kevin Hill: Used to be on UPN. Starred Taye Diggs and all he did was bang fine white women.

24: One of my favorite shows. Dennis Haysbert plays the U.S. President and after divorcing his black wife at the end of the shows first season he had a brief relationship with one of the white women on his staff in season 3.

South of Nowhere: Its a new show on a channel called The N and it deals with controversial teen issues.

Popular: A WB show from a few years ago where a black football star was dating a white girl and they got plenty of grief for it.

CSI: Another one of my fave shows. One member of the Crime Scene Investigation team is a black guy played by Gary Jourdan. Some of you might remember him as the dread locked guy from A Different World. Well he had a brief fling with fellow CSI investigator Catherine Willows. She is played by Marge Helgenberger, a 40-ish hot blonde who dresses like shes 25 again.)

Sabrina The Teenage Witch: For a short lived time Sabrina (played by Melissa Joan Hart), was dating a black guy (Donald Faison from Scrubs and Clueless) but during one episode she was forced to choose between him and a white ex-boyfriend of hers and we all know who she picked. :cry:

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Kevin Hill: Used to be on UPN. Starred Taye Diggs and all he did was bang fine white women.

I'll bet that was part of the reason why KH isn't still around.

The Kid Rasta 8)

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Another one I saw coming soon to UPN (common with IR) is South Beach. I'm not sure how much IR it will have, but in the previews for the upcoming season a black guy is hooking up with a hispanic or white woman(I'm not sure, sometimes it's hard to tell).

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

So do I. It's definitely gone for good.

7. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Guess who produces South Beach??? None other than Ms. Latina Booty-licious, Jennifer Lopez.

The Kid Rasta 8)

8. PeyBackTime8818

I love this show. It comes on the CW on weekdays at 3pm and again at 3:30. It stars Jennie Garth (the blonde kelly from 90210) and Amanda Bynes. It is a funny sitcom about these two sisters (jennie and amanda) who live in NY and their friends. Leslie Grossman plays Jennie's always single loser friend and Amanda Bynes best friends are Tina & Gary, played by Allison Munn and Wesley Jonathan.

Well lately some innocent "kissing" and flirting has turned into much more between Tina and Gary and I am Lovin it. Wesley is a good actor and was in a show waaay back called City Guys and Allison got a FAT booty, almost as fat as my girl from the Parkers and formerly of Blossom Jenna Von Oy!

I have to admit I am a sucker for these teen oriented sitcoms with all hot white chicks and yes I know the "token black guy" who says all the "hip hop" cool things. I loved the episode where he took his shirt off and they all rub his abs. I was like MAN I wish that was me. Lucky bastard! LOL

(a photo of this scene)
    [​IMG]

From the first time him and her hooked up I became even MORE hooked to the show and every episode they get closer and closer...I wish I could find some pics of them kissing....I'll keep lookin'....

Here's some pics of Allison.....

Allison Munn photo
    [​IMG]

Here she is talking about her BOOTY exercises... (read the top left paragraph...I LOVE white girls who accept and love their fat ass! By the way the article is kind of old, she is CURRENTLY single as of 2006 :))

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pics of Wesley Jonathan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LINK: http://cw11.trb.com/stv-wilay-surprise-gallery,0,7003233.photogallery?index=2

[​IMG]
    Allison on the right and Wesley on the left

9. PeyBackTime8818

A TON of more photos of sexy Allison Munn....

I love how she switches from blonde to redhead to brunette....
    (which is your fave? I love them all)

The BLONDE Look...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Redhead look....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Black hair look....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. hellspawn72

hellspawn72 Member

Great post. I admit when the show first came on a few years ago, I didn't really like the format. Still don't watch it really. But lately for some reason, I have been "peeking" in on it during that very time slot that you've mentioned. And the chick Allison Munn must have come along a little later in the series cause I don't remember her from a few years back. She is pretty though and has a some booty on her.

It is one of the few shows anywhere on TV were a black guy works opposite white girls and there actually is some type of physical stuff going on between em. Good choice.

11. PeyBackTime8818

Yea I know exactly what you mean. I hate it when shows have the token black guy, a bunch of hot white chicks, but only the random white guys who come and go get any play, yet the guy whose in every episode gets no action cuz he's black? Not fair.

I was actually surprised when they started to get physical, and the cool part is they never kept it a secret and the show never made it controversial, they just made it seem as if black/white kissing and dating was just as normal as any other couple. I loved that. I was so happy to finally see a brother gettin' some play on a show like this. Plus they started off as such good friends and you were just WAITING for it to happen.

The sad part is the show was recently cancelled and the cynical part of me is saying, the second some IR romance starts to pop off they axe the show...but the marketing person inside me knows it more likely had to do with low ratings (the show used to air on friday nights before its current re-run slot at 3pm and friday nights is death for a TV show). Thats usually when a show goes to die and it never last long but surprisingly they lasted strong for a good 2 or 3 seasons on friday nights before WB and UPN combined into the CW and all of a sudden the new episodes stopped. I was so pissed.

12. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:? Don't understand why WJ doesn't get more roles :!: He'd be perfect for a show like Heroes or something like that! He reminds me of a more MACHO version of Nick Cannon...and with more sense too. :lol:

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I've always had a lil crush on Amanda Bynes. She's so damn cute. :wink:

14. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Co-sign

15. PeyBackTime8818

Shes waaaay too skinny for me.

No body at all.

Dont know what yall are lookin at...

16. OmahaBoy2003

OmahaBoy2003 New Member

Damm she's nice and yes WJ is a more macho Nick Cannon.

17. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Do we have to get into the whole controversy all over again about some black men liking more than just a two-ton ass and muffin-top spillage?

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Amanda Bynes info

For you guys with a crush on Amanda Byenes, I've got some good news. She's in the remake of Hairspray coming out this year. It's set in the 60s and she plays the girl who makes waves by falling for a black guy.
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0427327/

19. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Re: Amanda Bynes info

Thanks for the info. :wink:

20. trojanman

trojanman New Member

Allison Munn was the best thing about this show.

When it was on. Unfortunately's it's run ended last season. I believe the show was on four seasons and she entered in season two.

Wes was a funny cat from his days on "City Guys". He was perfect in that role. I was never really a huge Jennie Garth fan during the 90201 days, but she was good in this show. Showed a real nice comedic bone.

Glad you fellas are enjoying it in syndication.

But you gotta catch the FINAL episode. All I'll says is they locked it up right!