Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

That scenario is too horrifying to think about...I prefer mine. LOL.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Unfortunately everyone is way too damn dumb to get this and I don't ever see it changing.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. archangel

[YOUTUBE]CCjwGKFNOv0[/YOUTUBE]
    well there is the Maine Gov. You know the one who said black come from NYC to sell drugs and impregnate white girls. He got elected. Proud Trump supporter too.

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This is great! Thank you for posting!

I'd rep you but I have spread some around first.

Question; if you ran for office, what would you run as given our current political climate?

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

After years of working within the system as part of a republican PAC, I switched to independent status a few years ago. I have stepped away from politics at this moment of my life due to time constraints, work, looking after elderly family members and two VERY busy teenagers takes up most of my wife's and my free time.

Once the kids head off to college in a few years I will get back to it as politics is in my blood, not sure if I have the patience to deal with all of the gridlock as an actual candidate, my skill set is better utilized behind the scenes, fundraising, advising, PAC work, lobbying for the candidates and causes I believe in.

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

...lol

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Barbara Streisand said if Trump wins she wants to move to Australia or Canada if they will have her.
    Ok but she lives in LA, Mexico is around the corner. Why not choose Mexico?

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Would you?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, if I was a liberal who accused Trump of defiling Mexicans and Mexico and of seeking a White America.
    Now if l was a limousine liberal, then no... as Pure as the driven Snow is, l'd seek out Australia.. a country far on the other side of the world..or Canada..with all that fresh White Snow. :-?

11. Bookworm616

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wins the primary yesterday.

W.T.F.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with the democrat voters in Florida?

I am truly disgusted.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Omg! I can't stop laughing. What an absolute joke.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Debbie is probably an outstanding rep for his district.

Just because she's a biased DNC chief doesn't mean her core constituents are going to vote her out of office.

Look at it this way, if Bernie had one of his key operatives selected to head the DNC 5 years ago, you think all of a sudden that operative is going to be a fair and impartial DNC president when Bernie runs for the Democratic party's nominee for POTUS???

Anyway the DNC didn't really cut Bernie off.
    Debbie just wasn't pulling for him.

Just like I'm sure RNC chair Reince Priebus wasn't pulling for Trump to win the GOP nomination for POTUS.

14. archangel

She almost got voted out.
    56.8%
    43.2%

Also don't understand the dislike with florida. I can't begin to understand why rham is mayor but that doesn't represent ILL. Blows my mind away and I have yet to be shown why.

15. Bookworm616

In what universe is winning by 13% "almost" getting voted out?

The dislike for FL voters is the fact that DWS has won her primary. She's horribly corrupt and morally bankrupt and yet wins her primary.

It shows that the voters who voted for her could give two shits about her very recent previously bad behavior and actually don't mind REWARDING her disgusting primary behavior.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:prayer: :prayer: Yes, yes!

17. archangel

I assume he needed 7% and not 13%

If the opposing person got 7%, he would have office. That's close to me.
    less than 1/4 of the district voted. Just say you don't like DWS's voters because honestly you are right about her voters.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Horribly corrupt and morally bankrupt???lol

Whatever.:smt006

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Seems there are not enough votes to defeat DWS in the primary. No doubt she will win re-election.

20. archangel

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]ZlGoJ6UqoP4[/YOUTUBE]