NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

all are real... and recent. Feel free to google each of them to verify if you'd like.

2. meowkittenmeow

I wanted to ask bliss, but she kind of ignored at least half of my replies to her bullshit. So, I will ask you. Isn't Bliss Australian?

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Once we take off the uniform and our rank isn't in sight, we ain't shit. Homie was right. I'm gonna be black long after I hang up my uniform for good. Luckily, not everyone is a subscriber of the bull shit

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup but most immigrants are uber pro America. I have uncles like that. They are so happy to be here they go a little overboard.

5. The Dark King

Like everything even with our accomplishments to most people we're black and that's all that will ever matter

6. meowkittenmeow

Oh, that explains a lot. Thanks for answering, I could have sworn she said that a few years back. I am glad I wasn't imagining things. Off subject... did those investment/trading books ever help?

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Made my night!

8. The Dark King

Yes actually they did lead to some other books about compound interest and automating savings that's panned out pretty well for me. Thanks a lot fam. Trying to get that money up, early retirement is the goal 50 or bust lol

9. The Dark King

Right? Best shit ever completely quiets all those "patriots" taking it upon themselves to "defend" the troops.

10. meowkittenmeow

Great, glad to hear it. I trade for myself now. It's great not having to answer to anyone.

11. The Dark King

I'm trying to get to a consistent 4% a month growth.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Awesome!!!

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Where is Bliss at? #VeteransForKaepernick is the #1 trending global topic on Twitter. Her whole argument in this thread was about Kap dissing the Troops/Vets & Patriotism.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

A lot of people(especially the racist ones) are either silent or trying to use their deflection tactics to point out those black on black crime stats(that are actually misleading) on social media (twitter & facebook.).

15. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

16. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  17. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

I'll also add what kind of parent teaches their child hate by burning the jersey of a person because they don't share their opinion. :/

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Lord help because I agree with Paniro(though a little bit rash, I understand his point).:smt042

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ones who teach them to hate the flag and burn it?

20. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

So then both sides of dumb as fuck in my opinion.