Iggy Azalea & French Montana?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Aug 30, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I don't care for French Montana so this 'ship does nothing for me. I hope this is just a rebound fling & Iggy finds another dude.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She will, he just seems like a groupie to me, lol. Do you remember the way he was following Khloe K. around like a lost puppy? This dude chases women in the spotlight, plus Iggy don't seem like she is interested in anything serious at the moment.

3. ColiBreh1

The Funny thing about it is I'm pretty sure French Montana was married with Kids when he started messing with Khloe.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah he was and his wife called him out on that. Like I said this dude is a celebrity groupie, he chase female celebrities (ones that he can get close to. lol).

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

The love fest for Iggy Azalea and French Montana has not slowed down.

The 26-year-old singer couldn't keep her hands to herself as she leaned onto the 31-year-old rapper on Sunday night, just two months after splitting with her fiance Nick Young.

The artists were spotted heading to dinner in Los Cabos, Mexico, just hours after they were caught passionately kissing on a yacht.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...k-PDA-Mexico-kissing-yacht.html#ixzz4IuBDviph

6. MikeMilligan

MikeMilligan New Member

Is Stench Montana(His "music" is garbage to me)even black? I thought he was an Arab.

7. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

He's Morroccan

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Then why do we care?

9. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Silly Aussie Barbie Bitch.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True who cares. When she hooks up with a brother then we will type more about it.

11. ColiBreh1

Having talked to folks who have read up on Black/African world history, It's very possible French Montana is a Mulatto. What ethnicity does French Montana claim? Berber?