Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivery

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Feb 12, 2006.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pompeo won Favorite Dramatic TV Actress @ the People's Choice Awards 2016 on January 6th in LA.

Source: Getty Images

2. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

The 2016 TV Land Icon Awards at The Barker Hanger on April 10, 2016 in Santa Monica, California.

Getty Images

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I swear it seems that for 80% to 90% of the celebrity black-white interracial couples the children they end up having are girls. Maybe 'm imagining things but t just seems....odd as well as mathematically impossible.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't know about that but I do remember reading years back that more attractive couples are statistically more likely to have girls. Who knows though?

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You know, I'd never noticed it before.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

John Legend and Christy Teigen are expecting a baby girl.

7. orejon4

I wonder if that is statistically true...

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Statistically speaking, I chalk it up to to the mother of the child. The man makes the deposit. But the woman keeps the spermatazoa flowing and growing inside.

There was once an old wives tale about the sure way to determine a baby's sex; if the weight is on the gut, it's going to be a girl. If the weight is on the hips or butt, it's going to be a boy. Other than that, it's all up to God.

As Bruce Lee said as Kato in the classic Batman episode, Batman's Satisfaction, " Kung Fu's kung fu. Starchild's play."

9. orejon4

Apart from the fact that I never saw the Bruce Lee/Kato Batman episode, I've got to hand it to you, lol. Wow.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It was one of the most iconic episodes because of the staged fight between Burt Ward and Bruce Lee. It was said that Adam West and Burt Ward would visit the set of The Green Hornet and Bruce Lee and Van Williams would visit the Batman set(both shows were under Greenway Productions and they were pretty much neighbors). Ward was often asked if he was afraid of Bruce Lee during those fight scenes with him. According to Ward's autobiography Boy Wonder: My Life In Tights, he said he wasn't afraid of Bruce Lee because Ward is a black belt in Kenpo karate. Check the episodes A Piece Of The Action/ Batman's Satisfaction on YouTube.

11. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Maybe so...he may have been able to hold his own for a while against Bruce in a real fight as opposed to most people that don't know any martial arts but it still wouldn't have been much of a fight IMO. Just my 3 cents worth.

12. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

In this photo: Pompeo, husband Chris Ivery and daughter Stella on April 22, 2016.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Bruce Lee put many stuntmen in the hospital during the filming of The Green Hornet in the beginning. These stuntmen were not prepared for Bruce and the show was mostly stunts.

14. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Attending the opening of Beauty & Essex at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Saturday, May 14.

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Why does Chris Ivery look like a Romulan?
    He looks like an extra from the original Star Trek.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

He resembles actor Mark Lenard. He played two characters in Star Trek, the original series.
    He played a Romulan starship commander in the episode Balance of Terror and he famously portrayed Spock's father.

17. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Pompeo's eldest child, Stella.

18. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

cute kid

19. orejon4

LMFAO

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member