Donald Glover & Michelle White

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Oct 12, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-glover-is-a-dad-welcomes-first-child-with-girlfriend-w444384

Donald Glover is HOT right now because of "Atlanta". So expect similar overreactions from BW (& even pro-black militant dudes) as when folks recently realized Nate Parker & Mike Coulter were married to WW.

I'm actually surprised about this becasue I remember him saying something on a "The Breakfast Club" interview about that he doesn't think he could settle down with a WW because they don't get it when it comes to race.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Congrats!

[​IMG]

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

The guy in the background :smt043 :smt043

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Congrats, she is cute. He must of been low-key with her.

She kind of favors Megan Fox in this pic.
    [​IMG]

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She's gorgeous. I think she's Amerasian, judging from her face. I could be wrong.

6. ColiBreh1

Donald Glover mentions during his 2nd Emmy speech tonight that his girl is pregnant with his 2nd child:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  7. darkcurry

Surprised he mentioned her, him and Jay Ellis have been afraid to bring them out once they hit fame. Congrats on him being the first african american director to win for directing a comedy show.

8. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

They are right to be afriad still remember the Wendy Williams audience when they found out Mike Colter had a white wife.

It aint a good career move granted Jay Ellis is far more reliant on Black Women then Donald Glover is.

9. darkcurry

Oh, goodness. What did they do? Is there a clip?

10. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Awkward Silence. I have heard more noise in cemetery.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In a proud moment like this one, acknowledgement and gratitude for the support of loved ones (parents, girlfriends and wives), isn't a crime. These people were with them on their journeys. Not the haters or anyone who becomes resentful because of the discovery that a celebrity's spouse is of a different race or ethnicity.

12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Judging from her face she could be anything from a mexican to an Armenian.

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

As if BW do.

14. ColiBreh1

Here is The Breakfast Club interview where he said that (Skip to the 11:21 mark):

The fact that I've yet to see BW online try & hold him to his statements in this interview kinda plays into the stereotype that don't pay attention to black male celebrities until after they blow up

15. darkcurry

Hmm. In a closer up pic like this one she seems White and Asian. I have seen Asian/White women similar to her looks. She has features that favors Megan Fox.
    Beautiful regardless.

[​IMG]

16. darkcurry

I genuinely see fear when black men do this and then go date out and keep their interracial relationship on the low.

Meanwhile(not to derail the thread) Laurence Fishburne's now estranged wife was photoed Kissing a white man http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tted-kissing-mystery-man-amid-split-news.html
    [​IMG]

While BW silence on HIS race and stop short at coming at her.

Oh and they are also praising Serena Williams' letter about the power of a black woman. Until these brothas wake up, don't worry they will get Donald once they find out he doesn't have his black master.. I mean queen. lol.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The thing is BW aren't the main audience for Atlanta. That's a show geared towards a male demo of different ethnic backgrounds.

18. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

FACTS!!!

19. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Any black male celeb who is hiding his non-black boo from the public in order to not incite the wrath of black women is not really a man. End of story.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Money is God and they don't want to lose their God so they have to appease the worshipers to keep the collections coming