Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes dating! according to Access Hollywood

All Tom Cruise ex's falls to a brother after they leave him.

i.e. Nicole Kidman gravitates to Lenny Kravitz after Tom divorces her.

What is Tom doing wrong? Can't please his women?

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

"
    Inside Katie Holmes, Jamie Foxx's Secret Romance: See the First Photo of Them Holding Hands!

Mar. 18, 2015 AT 7:30AM By Allison Takeda

[​IMG]

No couch-jumping for these two. As the ex-wife of A-lister Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes was once half of one of Hollywood's highest-profile couples. For the past year-and-a-half, though -- since Us Weekly broke news of their initial tryst in October 2013 -- she's been hooking up on the DL with none other than Jamie Foxx. And only Us has an exclusive first photo of them holding hands and getting their flirt on with a little game of footsie!

The picture, taken in February, offers a rare glimpse into the couple's undercover flirtation. As detailed in the new issue of Us Weekly, the Woman in Gold actress, 36, has been secretly spending time with the Annie star, 47, since the summer before last, when he wooed her at a benefit in the Hamptons.

What started as a fling, however, has since become a long-term attraction.

[​IMG]

"Jamie is someone she can trust and have fun with," a mutual pal tells Us of Holmes, who shares 8-year-old daughter Suri with ex-hubby Cruise, to whom she was married from 2006 to 2012. "She's getting everything from Jamie that she didn't get with Tom."

Foxx, for his part, is equally taken with the Dawson's Creek alum. According to one insider, he even refers to her using the term of endearment "my girl" -- as in, "My girl is calling."

For much more on their undercover romance -- including exclusive details on their at-home date nights, what their kids know, and how he "cut his roster" of ladies to make her a priority -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ands-in-exclusive-first-photo-details-2015183

"

EDIT:
    Just seeing this article from a month & half ago for the first time:

"
    Holmes-Foxx romance rumors swirl after Super Bowl

By Emily Smith February 5, 2014 | 3:06am

[​IMG]

Rumors of a secret romance between Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx continue to swirl after the pair spent time together in New York during Super Bowl weekend.

We are told Holmes, 35, and Foxx, 46, have been seeing each other since last summer and recently spent time together at his mansion in California. But they’re keeping their relationship under wraps out of respect for her exhusband Tom Cruise, sources add.

One source said, “Katie flew private to California to stay with Jamie at his home around the Grammys [which took place Jan. 26].

“Foxx’s beautiful daughter Corinne was his date for the Grammys. But he and Holmes also spent time together during Super Bowl weekend, although they attended the game separately,” the insider noted.

But the source added they are treading carefully because Cruise is a friend of Foxx. The two actors appeared together in 2004 crime thriller “Collateral.” Cruise and Holmes split in July 2012 after just less than six years of marriage. “Jamie is being careful because he has a lot of respect for Tom,” our insider added.

Holmes and Foxx were first linked after they were spotted dancing together at Ron Perelman’s Apollo in the Hamptons gala last August. At the time, both strongly denied rumors of a romance.

Oscar winner Foxx said last summer, “[The rumors] are 100 percent not true. In fact, it’s quite hilarious because we simply danced at a charity event along with a lot of other people.”

Foxx also joked to ABC News at the time, “I had Colin Powell onstage dancing [too], so they could have said me and Colin Powell were dating,” and branded the buzz about Holmes “absurd.”

But we are told the couple have remained close and also quietly met in Miami over the New Year’s holiday.

Holmes’ rep denies the story, saying her trip to California was to meet a director about a new movie project. Foxx’s rep declined to comment.

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/05/secret-katie-holmes-jamie-foxx-romance-rumors-continue/
    "

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Lucky lady! Jamie Foxx is a hottie! :smt049

4. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

Call me a skeptic, but I simply don't believe they're an item. He's a womanizing party animal, and she's so not his type.

5. You dont know anything.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I can see them hooking up and connecting because personality wise they're probably so different from the usual people they date.

Katie seems very subdued and low key and Jamie Foxxx is a thousand kilowatt neon sign.

A moth to flame type relationship. Plenty of people are really attracted to their opposite personality types.

Plus I bet they really click sexually. Just how I see it.

But it's still creepy to be dating one of your boy's ex wife so publicly, considering she's the one who dumped Tom Cruise.

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She got Jamie sweatin' like James Brown.
    Dude looks like he just busted a nut and is ready to crash for about 4 hours.

[​IMG]

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Why do you think he's dating her publicly? There have been rumors about them for awhile now and this is the first time a pic of them holding hands has been published,and the pic looks to have been taken without their knowledge.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's 2015 and someone's still has camera quality like this? Where the fuck was this taken, Bangladesh?

I like the hand holding tho...I'm a sucker for PDA

Ugh I was going to say something totally sarcastic but don't feel like being banned today

...wait for it....

BOOM!

10. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

I know you're a stank bitch. :p

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As I looked back on the life and career of Tom Cruise(a.k.a. Mapother), I saw a young man who played only those roles where he is at his best. I remember him in the film Taps where he played a psycho academy cadet. He really played that role to the hilt and outshined the other young cast members.
    Then he was in a teen film called Losing It in which he has a fling with Shelly Long. Then came Legend. Then Risky Business made him a sex symbol to women and an inspiration to guys who should just let it all hang out and enjoy the moment. Top Gun made him a hero(A maverick who also becomes vulnerable to Kelly McGinnis). Days Of Thunder was where he and Nicole Kidman had met. The Mission: Impossible franchise kept him afloat. Tom divorced Nicole before the 10 year mark in their marriage because he didn't want to pay her alimony for life. When he and Katie split up, it was Katie who left and not Tom. I think he expects a lot of himself and he expects a lot from the women in his life. It is how he lives his life, which has made him an almost eternal A-lister. I think these women cannot keep up with him. Or they couldn't handle who he really is. I don't know if it is good or bad. But there is something there.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Long story short, she wants black cock now that it's safe to date bm

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL at this quote from the article.

14. chamber

chamber Active Member

It must be a little awkward for Tom Cruise that his ex-wife is dating one of his former co-stars.

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I've heard about them being an item for about two years.
    Just because there aren't a thousand paparazzi pics of them kissing and holding hands doesn't mean they're sneaking around in hotel rooms trying to hide it.

People have known Katie and Jamie were kicking it for a while now.

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

She always had that Snickety Mouse looking face. Very funny looking and not cute whatsoever.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

I'd hit that

18. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

fixed

19. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

The wonders of makeup.

[​IMG]

20. flaminghetero