Scottie and Larsa Pippen

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Feb 15, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Scottie is going to have a slam dunk.

3. darkcurry

I didn't know they had fan pages made for them on twitter and instagram. I knew they had ones dedicated to them individually.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

LOL. Almost everyone famous has a fan page nowadays.

People love to adore celebrities. Even the term 'celebrity' has been blurred. Anyone can be considered such.

5. darkcurry

I know that. I'm talking about as a couple. Like there are fan pages dedicated to Kim and Kanye, Chrissy Tiegen and John Legend, Reggie and Lilit, ect. And even some dedicated to fictional couples. I was a little suprised that Scottie and Larsa had one dedicated to them as a couple.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Persian (Iranian).

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ahhh...that's her secret. :p

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Ah Pippen! I fotgot about him. I used to love when he and Ewing got into it. Fun times:)

10. darkcurry

Yes! Takes me back.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2R_LHBJ_0
    [YOUTUBE]Gz2R_LHBJ_0[/YOUTUBE]
    There's a rumor that Larsa getting cozy with rapper Future is what triggered the divorce.

12. darkcurry

Wow I didn't see this one coming at all. She was kind of hard to read, because they seemed still very much in love just a month ago.

13. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Hard to believe she's in her forties. Either good genes or docs.

Not surprised by the break up though, she got married at a young age, that tends to happen.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I can honestly say I didn't see this happening.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. Yo has Future responded to these rumors yet? Future is usually quick to respond to rumors or controversy involving himself, but it's been several days since this rumor came out & he hasn't said shit.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  16. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I guess he's too busy with his own "love triangle" between Russel and Ciara to start a new one.

17. darkcurry

Women are actually blaming Scottie Pippen for these cheating rumors and giving Larsa all types of excuses.

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

When a man cheats it's because he's a dog...when a woman cheats it's because the man wasn't being attentive.

Didn't you get the memo

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

lol. Plus she fucked a dude who absolutely doesn't give a shit about her.
    It wasn't like she was trying to upgrade from Pippen.

The only thing I blame Pippen for is he knew his woman was shallow and superficial from the start.

A grown woman with kids isn't suddenly going to try to kick it with Kim K and start clubbing with people almost half her age.

She creeped way out of her lane and is going to have a hard time duplicating the lifestyle she just left.

What was truly dumb about Scottie Pippen was having 4 kids with this chick and at least 4 other children out of wedlock.:smt120

I don't know why so many dudes want to hit it raw with chicks they aren't with in a LTR.

Now I know why he's 'only' currently worth $50 mil since his NBA retirement.

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah she came off that way .

Did he have those kids before her?