Michael Strahan and Kayla Quick

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Mar 30, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

TMZ: "The 44-year-old star of 'Kelly and Michael' was all over his 28-year-old gf Kayla Quick during their vacay on St. Barts..."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

They've reportedly been going out for a while; in any case, this is the first time when we've seen them traveling together. One thing's for sure, she knows how to rock a hot bikini bod! :smt023

3. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

My, Oh, My...

Just friends with benefits...

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Looks good int he bikini but it seems her found her in the same place that Jayden Smith found his girl.

Never heard of her so did a quick google search and apparently she has a bit of a criminal past though all the stuff happened back when she was a teenager.

Arrested for disorderly conduct in her hometown of Port Charlotte, Florida, when she was just 14 years old.

Charged with grand theft at the age of 18 for stealing around $6,000 worth of jewelry from her own elderly grandmother. According to Radar, she actually confessed to that crime.

Also worked as a cocktail waitress at a strip club for four months when she was 18, and a source said she knew "how to hustle customers and could clear up to $2,000 a week."

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

For a dude, a black dude most of all, entrusted with the keys to such family friendly TV programs he does tend to live a somewhat tabloid lifestyle.

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Kayla Quick pictured on the right.

[​IMG]

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It's that serious?

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You know DL she's trying to get pregnant!!;)lol

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Doubt it. I think they're just having fun. Whatever happens, happens.

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

She kind of reminds me of Hayden Panettiere

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. SilverSmith

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Babymama hustle in full effect

You know he hittin it raw too

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Something had rubbed off on Micheal Strahan.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

110% $$$

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I would not be surprised if she became his baby mother.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'd be surprised if he practices restraint while enjoying her company. Some guys would be in there like swimwear.

17. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Attending the exclusive gala event “For the Love of Cinema” during the Tribeca Film Festival hosted by luxury watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen on April 14, 2016 in NYC.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

She's cute and young, but would you guys date her? I don't know, I think I would be looking for a hot older woman who has her own ish together. I don't date women younger than 38 now, and I'm as broke as the Ten Commandments. If I had real coin at stake, I'd be even more uptight about that. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm broke, lol.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You know, it depends on her personality and overall energy.

She could be 28 or 48 if the rest of her connects for you.
    Yeah I'd prefer someone who experience wise was more on my level but things don't always work out that way.

This chick seems strictly like arm candy. Maybe Mike isn't looking for anything right now but a good time.:drinkers:

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good point.