fades, braids, dreads or bald-heads?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Dec 28, 2013.

?

All else being equal, which guy would you gravitate to?

1. I'd favor the dread

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. I'd favor the guy with the braids

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  3. Baldhead all the way!

23 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. A neat, standard fade is best

12 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Ladies, let's say you have your choice of 4 guys, each is a "10" and all else is equal.

One is a baldie, one has dreadlocks, one has braids, the other has a standard "fade"

Which look would you gravitate to?

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I voted fade but for me it's tied with bald. I'm a head rubber, so I just like a close cut. Give me a bald or faded head to rub and I'm in heaven. :smt007

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

oh really! :smt119

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In the 80's, I wore the shag. I use to have an afro almost as prominent as a Lion's mane. I didn't care for the fade, box or cornrows. It was either a crewcut or a shag.

5. suzieb

suzieb New Member

bald bald and bald, in that order. Quite like a tiny bit of a shadow on there, but I just think men look so manly and sexy with a bald head.

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

bald, smooth and shiney...every day of the week and twice on sunday:smt055

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Bald, or very close to.

8. suzieb

suzieb New Member

haha, love it! xx

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

All equal but braids

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol there is something so sexy about a bald or shortly shaved head. I just can't keep my hands off. Watching tv, sitting in the passenger seat while he drives, out at dinner...my hands will be on his head. I just run my nails back and forth, from his forehead to his ears to his neck. Pretty relaxing from what I hear ;)

11. medullaslashin

I'm always surprised that so many women like the baldies.

I've always thought that women liked lots of hair, based on the images you see on the covers of romance novels, the celebs they go for, etc. etc. Plus, the way guys who suffer from male pattern baldness are so desperate for solutions, you'd think it was the end of the world for them.

Maybe it's just different for women who like black guys?

I'm getting bored with my clean-cut look and started to grow it out a bit, but then sheared it again yesterday (inspired in part by this thread :mrgreen:) I'm back to my usual look: just a shadow on top

I'll tell you this: it feels great to shear it! Can't explain it, but it's like renewal. Feels like it gives you energy

And yes, I love when women caress my head. :cool: Some ladies have suuuch a nice touch. Can't explain that either

12. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

I LOVE bald black men. I dont know what it is but they look so sexy.
    I dont like a man to have too much hair. Its strange though because I dont like bald white men.

13. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Either fade or bald (in that "ranking")

I prefer shorter or no hair on a man's head.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Very few white men can do bald or shaved. No cue balls for me, thanks.

15. medullaslashin

I love when cuties use CAPS when they say they love bald black men :mrgreen:

Think I'm gonna stay clean cut 8)

16. Athena

Athena New Member

Oh! I like them all!!! But truly love locks and braids. Probably one reason I enjoy watching football so much :p My ex had braids which I LOOOOOVED taking out and then washing his hair (mmm, showers with a man - fantastic). Loved the feel of his hair. Locks look so damn sexy but so does the bald and fade look. Ok maybe fade is my least favourite, but it looks good.

17. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Glad to hear it.

18. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Voted Bald.

As for the others, in order of preference:

Dreads,
    Braids,
    Fade

;)

19. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

This is good news for follically challenged black men :cool:

20. medullaslashin

I really would've expected more votes for dreads tho. I think women like dreadlocks, and it's a cool style to stand out from the crowd

I considered it when I was younger, but it's a helluva lot of trouble to go through for a hairstyle

I hear that if you don't dry them right, they mildew. There was this dread I knew back in the day who always smelled like slightly spoiled milk. Didn't know about the mildew factor back then, but I guess that explains it