Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

What did I lie about and when?

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I said it was about race but u was saying it was her being shitty.

In any case....i feel u. Hell when i first saw profiles like that it took me aback but then i was like well hell she saved me time and effort.

U cant really get mad at it. Be happy that she did it for u so u know upfront

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

For all the men who can't over getting swerved on or a ex, think of this image to snap out of it and move on

[​IMG]

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard of Bumble the dating app that women chose the men and not the other way around. I wonder on how many stars those women give to the brothers they had seen.

5. 4north1side2

Hmmm, i may have to investigate.

6. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever bought a book to help their online dating profile? I might need to buy 1 (or 5)

7. 4north1side2

Not even necessary. Many online websites out there to help you with that, I think we even have a dedicated thread here.

8. The Dark King

Be in shape
    Put a high salary
    Have a good job
    Have a bunch of pics with people
    Have pics on vacation
    No bathroom pics ..... unless you're in shape
    If all else fails be a white guy

9. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Lol you are a trip

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

11. The Dark King

I ain't wrong lol

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

White guys are overrated

But everything else... yeah you probably right

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hey cherokee, for the first time slack jaw is not off.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/09/new-okcupid-data-on-race-is-pretty-depressing.html

"Asian men and black men fewer messages than white men, while black women received the fewest messages of all users. Today, OKCupid data scientists released another post, revisiting the data to see if anything had changed over the course of five years. Surely daters had become more open-minded over time!"

14. The Dark King

Well that was depressing.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

16. 4north1side2

I had a very short stint of a week of online dating again about a month ago. My experience was pretty fucking good! I broke up up with my girlfriend shortly and needed a distraction. I chose Plenty of Fish of all websites because it's the most popular dating site and easily accessible.

With years of experience of online dating creating a huge net to catch these fishes was far too easy. My pictures are ok, I think I had 4 which highlight my best features. My main pic is always a straight up facial pic that way women know if they find me attractive or not. Some people like your body but not your face and will want you to convince them in a way to choose you. They can quickly move onto the next profile instead of wasting their or my time.

Another pic is me at work sporting off my broad shoulders and big arms to exude security and strength. Another pic is me in suit to show I'm not like these other bum dudes on PoF and I'm about something. Lastly is a pic of me in my Super Dad shirt to let women know I'm very into my children's life.

Back in the day, I tailored my profiles to be on the humorous carefree clown side, this time I made it more serious with a bunch of zing words. First beginning with my screen name as "VerySingle". A fresh breath of air to all the women who keep running into involved men.

I can't remember what I exactly wrote in my profile but my favorite line was "I hold dual full time jobs (this is what happens when you think college is a sham kids lol) but I do make time for the right ones. This was great because it communicated I'm a busy man but made women feel special when I took the time out to message them.

First Date: "Surprise me" because fuck gold diggers, bitch be gone.

Now I'm all set to hunt... except I don't hunt really.... I just set up bait traps using the Meet me game. I never message women, it's pointless to me because your message is usually lost instantly in the sea of messages these women get. When I have downtime, I hit yes to every single female, shit can last hours of a day. Meet me is better because if a female is likes you backs, she just gave you the green light to hit her up.

I hit yes to every female which can last for hours of a day but it's well worth it. I get a huge selection pool of women to hit up and not have to worry about if I'm wasting my time or not. In a lot of instances, women hit me up immediately if we liked each other.

I set my location to a few places so I had different results.

Women in New York don't play the meet me game like other places. New York women definitely seemed upper class just by observing their pics and loved the champagne life. Majority of the women who liked me were average black women.

Put my location in Connecticut, got nice amount of women to say yes which was a cross of white and black women. Surprised I didn't get more latino women to say yes with the huge population of them there.

Finally I put my location in Pittsburgh and got a ton of likes from white women with a few black women. Women of other ethnicities on PoF in Pittsburgh is virtually non existent.

Show time! I got a flood of messages and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. I had the option of meeting women in a little of a couple messages like one where I viewed her profile without saying anything. She sent me a message saying "What's wrong, you don't like what you see?" Even tho she was cute with some big ass titties, she gave off a bitch vibe which my Spidey senses were correct about. I make up a lie saying I was getting to it. She says she's getting off work, why don't I meet up with her for drinks right now and gives me her number.

I'm like damn it's that easy these days!? WoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!

I talked to a few women.... A lot of them had interesting stories and backgrounds to me. What I found most surprising was how many women who didn't have it together at my age or older. I was caught off guard being that independent women who got they own this and accomplished that was beat down us men's throats for years. I was also surprised that a lot of women did what they say they despise what men do online like opening messages just saying "hi", "HRU", and "wasup" which doesn't bother me the least.

This one blonde big titty chick came at me pretty hard acting like she want to see me bad. I ask her to meet up because I was bored looking for something to do. She says I don't want to go out because I was in a car accident in July (mind you it's December now) and I have this huge cast on my ankle, it's embarrassing.

I'm like it's cool, well I know we just started talking today but how about I come over to keep you company, seriously no funny business, I'm just bored. She says "I live with my mom, that would be awkward but I promise to see you soon" This is all after she asks me all sexual type questions trying to work me up which she failed at doing.

Another one, who is 29 moved from sunny Florida to bumblefuck West Virginia because she promised her mom she'd take care of her 27 year old year sister who lives with her husband so she can't have company because she lives with them. She's a supervisor at Mcdonalds. "We can drive around and find something to do tho" lol

Talking to a 26 year old, "Whos that talking in the background" oh I live with my sister.

Some 19 or 20 year who is living in a women's shelter and lost custody of her baby because "my ex boyfriend parents are evil and took the child away from her"

Some 30 year old, let's hang out "I don't have any gas money and I don't get paid till Friday but you can come up here tho, I just put my kids to sleep" (we only been talking for a few days)

A lot of unemployed 30 year olds.

Again, not knocking these women and they situations. Just surprised.

All these women are the same "Your so great, your not like the other guys on here, all the guys on here are creeps or lames, your the online guy I messaged or talk to on here" *YAWN*

Talked to a few cool chicks where we definitely could of went the distance but I actually never took the plunge of meeting anyone because the reality was I'm never quitting my girlfriend. This was merely a distraction for me to cool off.

I feel bad because now the dreadful time has come to break a few hearts and hopes because I'm too much of a bitch to tell them I'm going back to my girlfriend but instead I just go ghost leaving them with that ugly feeling of what the fuck happened!!!???

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Good advice

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Where?!

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Not sending a message and just deal with the meet me mode of pof.

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That rarely worked for me. I respond to messages, in particular, ones where it was clear that the guy actually read my profile.