The "Death Stare" and other assorted colleratal BS

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by TigerMonarchy, Jul 21, 2014.

1. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

My issue with chatting up ANY woman, but in particular WW's, is ignoring the hard looks, "Death Stares" and shitty comments I observe from black women shot calling from the sidelines. Point blank. I'm getting tired and angry about trying to focus on being with the person I'm TALKING to while being paranoid about the disgust emoting from a woman who probably wouldn't have talked to me if I engaged her FIRST. It's annoying. It's frustrating and it's real for me.

Tell me your experiences with this. Is this something that you can block out of your mind or is it something you can work around or be vocal about? WW's, tell me if you get snide comments after that fact while riding on a train/bus/public place, etc. Do you get this too?

I need overstanding on this, friends. Fire away.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had got the stares in high school(most of my friends were white. I knew a lot of white girls and they were friends with me, also). I've heard the statement, "He's ashamed to be around his own color."
    Not true at all. In high school, there are those sub-groups like the jocks(athletes), the brains, the popular, the pretty or beautiful(or other variations),the outcasts(or other variations). I'm sure you know what I am talking about. Well, I was known by them all in one way or another at my high school. The key to survival is to find a place to fit in. So, I found myself in the outcast set because we were a variation of many groups on campus.
    As I got older, I didn't notice it as much from black women. But I sometimes noticed it from white men. Not out of intimidation, but of curiosity. How could this black guy know this woman? But I cannot know why. I can only be myself.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Can't relate, black women are like this when they see me with a woman of a different race.

[​IMG]

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Been there but you gotta remember people don't need a reason to hate you so you're better off just doing you no matter what.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I find that my white gf's are always looking for someone to give them that "look". It's like when we get around black women they just instinctively be checking black women's expressions out. My current woman all the time is always rolling her eyes and smacking her teeth at chicks, accusing me of checking out other women and getting mad when chicks be smiling or eye balling me n shit.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Oh noooos!! These Black chicks giving me the stink eye again cause I'm with this phine azz WW!!!
    [​IMG]

And....Nobody cares!
    [​IMG]

7. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

I can believe that when my black female coworker takes back what she uttered to me this past Mother's Day. When a woman you barely know demands you not marry a white woman, shit gets real every time I feel her stare on my back.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

great. love this . lol.

i agree with you (andre) and paniro that who gives a darn.

so they look at you....and?

shit...wm are looking at you......and?

ww are looking at you.....and?

are they paying your bills, feeding or fucking you? no. then who gives a fuck.

9. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

This has actually been discussed before. I have experienced "THE LOOK" many times, but I don't give a damn. I have beautiful, confident black girlfriends who couldn't care less about black men dating white women, but I have definitely experienced negativity from black women. I have never received a bad word or look from white women, white men, or black men, but I have had black women stare me down when I was with my black bf. They appear to be very angry that I'm on their turf. Oh, well. That's their problem. We all need to lead our lives as we see fit.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Don't let them bother you. You only have one life. Live that life for you and no one else. If you want to marry a white woman(or women of any race other than black), that's your prerogative.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Most of us have had similar experiences and gotten those looks.
    It hurts on a certain level as a BM when a BW is the one coming at you with all that hate and negativity, but whose problem is it really??

Focus on you and yours and not the people outside your relationships.

12. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

believe me, this goes both ways. i received a lot of hate from white men for being with black men.

@tigermonarchy- ignore them. it s not their business who you want to be with, nor they will care about what makes you happy. so go for what you want, and f*** haterz. and i mean all: white yellow green black blue female male or alien.

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

MANY bw that date wm get mad when they see a BM with a WW...I see it all the time....SMH

MANY wm that date BW get mad enough to kill when the shoe is on the other foot....

We've all seen it.

Don't just focus on BM....

14. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

The ultimate irony. I've seen it too and it's silly. SMH.

15. flaminghetero

Strom Thurman(and MANY others)bitching about the white race mixing with the "nigger race" while making babies with a BW....now THAT is the unltimate irony.

Not to mention this one:

The NYPD cop that broke the plunger in that BM's ass....yep....was married to a BW.

Truth be told

BM deal with this better than all other races of men combined.:smt006

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I am pretty much immune to these looks from BW, I could careless what they think and have to say.

17. flaminghetero

You were agreeing with me??
    You sure make it hard to tell.

BM have a looong way to go, to be as hypocritical as WM(Arabs..Italians..Latinos and BW) when it comes to IR.

NOBODY on this planet is as tolerant and accepting as BM on this subject.

18. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

My late wife got shoulder bumped while walking through a mall. I didn't see it happen, but I noticed a reaction from her. When I asked what happened and she told me, I turned to confront the girl, but she urged me not to because she didn't want to cause a scene.

I won't go so far as to say it was a common occurrence, but it definitely has happened on at least a few occasions.

19. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

goddamn hood boogers are always trying to start some shit

20. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

It's been my experience that I can't go to a black club. But it's also been my experience that bw who are friends with a bm I'm dating generally become instant friends with me and we still hang out long after the relationship with the bm is over. I never noticed any looks in mixed company, but I'm definatly not welcome at a black club in this podunk town.