Just moved to New Orleans!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by DFloyd2100, Mar 5, 2015.

1. DFloyd2100

DFloyd2100 New Member

Good evening everyone! This is my very second post here. I just wanted to say that I just move to "NOLA" from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to open up the new company. I am still getting used to the culture here. It is different but in a good way! I am just excited to be here and have a lot of fun while I'm here! Now I terms of this thread, for anyone who lives here how do you think I should go about meeting a white woman. I am only 21, account manager (recently got promoted to corporate trainer), and single. So I am hoping while I am here, I can possibly meet a nice woman while here. But if you do have any suggestions please tell me! :) Thank you!

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hello. I have never been to New Orleans. I am sure it is a fun and interesting place and I hope to visit one day. As to the dating scene there, my only advice to you is to take your time and get to know the city. Friends will come soon enough and I am sure you will be doing a lot of networking on your job. Give the city and yourself time. Enjoy.;)

3. newjazz

newjazz Member

I am from Nola but, decided to go back to France!..... Good luck finding white women!

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

When are you going to France NewJazz? Hope there is a job waiting for you. Being a southern city it would be doubtful to find WW unless you know a WW from Tulane etc.

5. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I'm from New Orleans. And....all I can tell you is that, if you're looking for a white woman, you're better off venturing into university campuses or perhaps in the CBD where the French Quarter is located. The people are eclectic, so enjoy the times.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The CBD? What is it?

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Morning Star - can you recommend any venues for him to check out?

8. Maduro504

Maduro504 New Member

The CBD = "Central Business District". The best advice I can give if you haven't discovered so already from being here is to venture off to The Frenchmen Street area many bars/music venues. Frenchmen Street is the "Bourbon Street" for us locals without the "tourist" vibes/feel. Other than that and annual events such as French Quarter Fest, Jazz Fest, Bayou Boogaloo (this weekend in mid-city) and etc, it's really like rolling the dice. As eclectic as New Orleans is some of the interracial dating ideals/scene remains stagnant most of the time. However, you're in your 20's so check out the scene around Tulane and Uptown New Orleans. Good luck.

9. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I'm from NOLA but been away since Katrina. I would introduce you to my friends there but we're a lot older. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. You'll have no problem meeting women. But stay away from esplanade ave. There's some hungry women down there who'll make a meal outta you.

(That's a quote from a Dylan song. Wasn't serious)

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Nawlins is a fun place to be. At your age... I'd certainly say you'd do well to hit some hang out spots near to Tulane. Good luck.