The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

There u go denigrating (learnt me a new word) blacks again

Where's ur homie hydrogenperoxide

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Hopefully hanging out on that extreme right wing and racist Houston Motorsports Forum looking for his lost love Paniro.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt043

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Nowhere close fam. The interesting thing about Hispanic and Asians is they are close enough to to being white to where just one marriage can make that a reality for their offspring blacks usually don't have that luxury. We're usually two to three generations away so we don't hold on to the illusion as tightly

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

:smt015

I'm talking about black folks straight shitting on & hating their own. Quit acting as if black folks are exempt from doing that ignorant shit because as soon as some black folks get a little bit of money or status come their way then all of a sudden their asses are acting like they never had to struggle or been discriminated against.

And don't get me started on how some African born black folks look down on American blacks who are descendants of slaves as if they are a superior class of black.........

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Shit lawd knows your right can't even dispute this

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

13. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]EcZCZ8ZNHMc[/YOUTUBE]

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The Real Power Rangers.....

[YOUTUBE]vw5vcUPyL90[/YOUTUBE]

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

terrible!!!!!

and of course the black ranger has to be on drugs and dancing ....

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Guess it doesn't get any nerdier than an NPR podcast but for years I've enjoyed this show for how it gets in deep behind the headlines.

I liked this one - they talk to a black man who got arrested 700 times for trespassing at a convenience store where he worked. Even the store owner couldn't get the cops to stop. They talk to the cops too:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/548/cops-see-it-differently-part-two

This one they interview the cops in Milwaukee to figure out what's going thru their minds when they shoot black people:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/547/cops-see-it-differently-part-one

I heard on the news about kids getting shot walking to school in Chicago but since I'm far removed from Chicago and that generation this reporter who spent five months interviewing the kids, the cops, and the teachers really gave me some insight. And is very moving too:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/487/harper-high-school-part-one?act=3

I know I'm a geek but I'll take a break from music and listen to this show while cleaning house or driving on a trip and it's pretty cool, though it might not be of interest to fam outside of the US

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]opji5DgE_nQ[/YOUTUBE]